Dilemma - Advice required - Advice given - Bet made

Dante_Lockhart

I would, but her brother is a Villa fan and knowing my luck he fecking posts on here and I'd get a beating for even talking about knocking the back out of his sister :lol:

Plus I deleted all of my photos of her when we broke up and she's not on Facebook.

Bloody Hell Dante!!! I have to say you have made the right choice there mate as her reasons could of been any of the following.

She has **** around with a few blokes and now she THINKS she wants someone to spoon with who is "a nice guy" she left the relationship on her choice and as long as she says its just a shag she is ok as she hasnt lied

or

She has been **** around and some guy has dumped her, her esteem is low and pride hurt so whats the best way of boosting it? to get the interest off someone who she knows has a soft spot for her and can reboost that esteem.

Or

She wants a kid and wants someone she can rely on to pay the maintainence.

Or

she really realised that after **** around that the grass was greener on the side she had been on already and wants you back because nice guys are not as easy to find as some women think. Problem is there is that its a gamble as she may realise also why she looked elsewhere.

Either way your choice of not shagging her was most likely the best, there was a reason you didnt get as far as you did and that is most likely to be because there is something better around the corner waiting that you actually deserve and after being in the same boat as you I choose not to go back as I fancied the unknown path ahead rather than walking back on my old tracks as that route was familier and full of bad memories and I knew I could create better ones in the future.

If I was a doctor I would prescribe the therapy I used when in this situation. I w@nked myself silly over her for a week treating her like a slut and by the end of the week I had got her out of my system and had the knowledge that she would never of satisfied me in a way or let me treat her in such a way as I did when w'anking over her :lol:

It's funny how making the right decision makes you feel shit though lol.

I've said no, and now suddenly I'm over-come with self pity at the realisation that I'm still single and doomed to spend another Xmas alone.

It's funny how making the right decision makes you feel shit though lol.

I've said no, and now suddenly I'm over-come with self pity at the realisation that I'm still single and doomed to spend another Xmas alone.

courage-wolf-93.jpg

Well done Dante you did the right thing.

As she is hot she definately wants something from you as she could easily get a mindless screw with someone else. Therefore she is either after someting emotionally or materialistically from you.

God, I have turned cynical!

Maybe Dante's just incredible in the sack?

depends on how you said no, but perhaps try and have a chat about it. why does she want to get smashed by you all of a sudden?

she may have realised the error of her ways. perhaps she has changed?

play it cool for the next couple of weeks and keep in touch, you may get more info and can make a better judgement and perhaps before christmas give her 12 days of christmas to remember.

to quote an xbox gamer, give her the red ring of death.

depends on how you said no, but perhaps try and have a chat about it. why does she want to get smashed by you all of a sudden?

she may have realised the error of her ways. perhaps she has changed?

It's not something I can go back to. The ship has sailed, no chance of getting back together.

She wants to get smashed because she hasn't had sex in nearly as long as I have (she rebounded after we broke up). It's familiar, we know each other, it was good.

Good lord. Now I'm nearly 40 and a respectable married man, all settled down with a lovely wife and kids, the one thing I do not regret is having lots of one night stands and short term flings in my younger days, crazier days before I met the wife. The offer of a weekend of no strings attached sex with a hot girl is not, in my opinion, an offer to be sniffed at!

Â