Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

We really do say it a lot, but this is an absolute must-win! Norwich will be no push-overs either they have played very well this season under Paul Lambert and have given the top sides a run for their money. However, if we actually practice defending set-pieces in training this week we should have too much for them going forward and being at home.

------------Given---------------

Cuellar Clark Dunne Warnock

---------Herd--------------------

------------------Petrov---------

Nzog--------Ireland------Gabby

-------------Bent----------------

I don't want Hutton or Heskey anywhere near this one.

We need to take the game to Norwich blunt them with a couple of early goals.

Bent to score two.

MUST.DROP.HESKEY

We desperately need to start winning - we've lost too many leads resulting in poor draws....

.................Given

Hutton.Cuellar.Dunne.Warnock

......Jenas.Petrov.Herd

Gabby.......Bent.......N'Zogbia

Subs: Guzan, Clark, Albrighton, Delph, Delfouneso, Ireland, Collins

------------Given---------------

Cuellar Clark Dunne Warnock

---------Herd--------------------

------------------Petrov---------

Nzog--------Ireland------Gabby

-------------Bent----------------

I don't want Hutton or Heskey anywhere near this one.

We need to take the game to Norwich blunt them with a couple of early goals.

Bent to score two.

This would be my XI

MUST.DROP.HESKEY

We desperately need to start winning - we've lost too many leads resulting in poor draws....

.................Given

Hutton.Cuellar.Dunne.Warnock

......Jenas.Petrov.Herd

Gabby.......Bent.......N'Zogbia

Subs: Guzan, Clark, Albrighton, Delph, Delfouneso, Ireland, Collins

This team. Although can Clark play right-back? I really don't like Hutton.

Massive game, if we lose this we could be in the relegation zone come January 1.

Well if we win that is good for us, but if we lose, that may mean McLeish's chances of getting sacked will go up exponentially. I want him gone. Been reading that McLeish is already on the hot seat. If we really want him gone the fans just need to show it.

Well if we win that is good for us, but if we lose, that may mean McLeish's chances of getting sacked will go up exponentially. I want him gone. Been reading that McLeish is already on the hot seat. If we really want him gone the fans just need to show it.

What have you been reading to suggest he's on the 'hot seat'???

I can't see the board sacking McLeish until we get relegated - he's their man, who they picked regardless of his previous premier league 'experience'. The fans couldn't convince the board not to sign him, they sure won't convince them to sack him.

Going slightly off topic, it's a shame the General buggered off the boards, as it would be interesting to hear (although undoubtedly pro-club propaganda) what the club have to say about the start to the season, the drop in attendance and generally poor performances on the pitch.

It's a sad state of affairs when we need Jermaine Jenas to improve our team but we really do.

Fail to win this and we will be on the slippery slope down the league.

Encouraging signs of CNZ at the weekend but McLeish will no doubt bang Heskey in midfield again and we will be average.

Really fed up with this season already. I was really pleased when the board managed Houllier out, only to completely worsen the situation by hiring a man who got his last club relegated. Pedigree my ballbag.

We should just have enough to win but i'm seriously concerned about our defence. Would like to see Cuellar and Clark back in the centre but we all know thats not going to happen. If we lose with our run of fixtures coming up then we're in big trouble!

swap herd for delph and i think it's a very good side

??????????????????????????????????? swap Herd for Delph!!! why in gods name would you want to do that. Delph has been bloody awful all season, he can tackle, cant control the ball and cant pass.

Delph should stay in the reserves or be loaned back to league 1

-----------------------------Given--------------------------------

Cuellar------------Dunne----------Clark--------------Warnock

-----------------------------Herd-------------------------------

--------------------Jenas------------Petrov----------------------

----------------------------Ireland-------------------------------

--------------------Bent-------------Agbonlahor----------------