--N'Zogbia--------------------Albrighton---

-------------Herd------Petrov---------------

Same back 4 as always

Given

Bring on Bannan for Petrov

Weimann for Albrighton pushing Gabby wide

Heskey for Collins for a good laugh

Is anyone else North Std lower for this one
Yes. Best atmosphere in the ground by far. I sat up in the Witton Lane Stand for the WBA game and it was crap.

In your opinion, not mine. The Holte upper will always be where the traditional singers congregate and there are far more in voice in that section than in the lower north, imo.

Yes. Best atmosphere in the ground by far. I sat up in the Witton Lane Stand for the WBA game and it was crap.

In your opinion, not mine. The Holte upper will always be where the traditional singers congregate and there are far more in voice in that section than in the lower north, imo.

the upper holte is gash this season. there are too many empty seats

and the atmosphere is rubbish compared to previous years

I think we will win this, but it wont be pretty. If we lose I'm going to have a truly crap Monday morning, I have the maddest Norwich fan sat near me at work, he will make my life unbearable.

And to add, the Lower North is the best place to watch the match. Cheaper, better atmosphere and near the away fans for a bit of banter. The queues and service at half time are abysmal though, leave your seat 5-8 minutes early if you want anything at all from the kiosks!

Call me far out and pushing the realms of possibility, but im going to plump for a draw...crazier things have happened!

Don't be stupid, we've not drawn all season! We've scored late winners in most games and hung on comfortably and I think we'll do the same here!

Anything less than three points, well.....we'll know what this team and the manager are all about...

We're in a bit of a conundrum, I think...

Clearly AM is not the right man to advance the club on a longer term basis, but mediocrity will probably be enough for him to keep his job.

I have to admit there's a part of me that wishes for a string of piss poor results to force Lerner's hand and bring in a decent manager.

I predict 1-1.

McLeish's predicted XI

----------------Bent--------------------

--N'Zogbia--------------Agbonlahor--

--------Heskey--------Petrov----------

-----------------Herd--------------------

--Warnock--Dunne--Collins--Hutton--

---------------Given--------------------

LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!

I hope Jenas will play.

Given

Hutton, Dunne, Clark, Warnock

Jenas, Herd, Petrov

N´zogbia, Bent, Agbonlahor

Dont want to see Heskey in there.... He could come on late in the if were hanging on to a lead IMO (Which we will probably throw away anyway...)

the upper holte is gash this season. there are too many empty seats

and the atmosphere is rubbish compared to previous years

The atmosphere at Villa Park is rubbish in general, and not just this season. The singing in the upper Holte is no less than any of the previous few seasons. Empty seats are far worse a problem in the lower holte, than the upper.

I hope Jenas will play.

Given

Hutton, Dunne, Clark, Warnock

Jenas, Herd, Petrov

N´zogbia, Bent, Agbonlahor

Dont want to see Heskey in there.... He could come on late in the if were hanging on to a lead IMO (Which we will probably throw away anyway...)

This is the team I'd like to see, though ideally I'd put Bannan in for Jenas. Failing either of them being available, Ireland should start in there.

I have to admit there's a part of me that wishes for a string of piss poor results to force Lerner's hand and bring in a decent manager..
For a start that wont happen and secondly even if Lerner sacked Mcleish I wouldn't trust him to employ a decent replacement, it's not like he has a good track record there.