Jimmy Savile And Other Paedophiles

GarethRDR

You have Bill Wyman and Mandy Smith. I think she was 13 when he was having sex with her yet the police aren't interested in him. Bit harsh to say Obama is a war criminal peterms. If he is then Cameron must be as well.

You have Bill Wyman and Mandy Smith. I think she was 13 when he was having sex with her yet the police aren't interested in him. Bit harsh to say Obama is a war criminal peterms. If he is then Cameron must be as well.

Cameron doesn't send drones to kill random people in Yemen, Pakistan, Afghanistan.  However shit he is, Cameron doesn't stretch to the war crimes of Obama.  I expect it's lack of capacity, not total lack of any moral principle that leads him to this position, but still, let's recognise the facts.  Obama kills many people every day while contriving to look like the good guy.  He's a creature of the corporate state, a paid lackey.

Cameron doesn't send drones to kill random people in Yemen, Pakistan, Afghanistan.  However shit he is, Cameron doesn't stretch to the war crimes of Obama.  I expect it's lack of capacity, not total lack of any moral principle that leads him to this position, but still, let's recognise the facts.  Obama kills many people every day while contriving to look like the good guy.  He's a creature of the corporate state, a paid lackey.

He's preferable to Bush and tried to bring in some good measures domestically but cant get anything through congress.

also Obama has been trying to shut down Guantánamo Bay, sorry this has digressed away Jimmy Saville and pedophiles

Trying?  It was supposed to be his first act in power.  Five years on, what's stopping him?  Illegal torture which makes a mockery of their constitution and claims about "freedom", a torture chamber designed to get round their pliant judges.  Vicious, mediaeval torture.  Scum, all that support this by word or deed.  Obama is a tragic disappointment.

simple. He cant get it through congress because of the republicans. Just like he couldn't get the gun law changed or the health care changed.

Edited by PaulC

I'm with those slightly uncomfortable about the whole thing. There are clearly some wrong'uns and the law has caught up with them (well not in the case of Saville, but he can burn in hell!) but the likes of Barlow and Rolf? Something a bit more murky about it.

Has Ken been found guilty or just charged ?

Same with max Clifford ?

There is some hidden agenda in my view

Yes the cps say they have sufficient evidence to charge him on two counts of rape on the same girl. To be fair to the cps they normally bring things to court unless they have a pretty solid case.

^^ Crown Code for Prosecutors - I won't bore you with the details but basically you have to have a better than 50% chance of winning before you go to Court notwithstanding all the public interest stuff,

This is going to cause someone a massive headache? What sentence do you give Stuart Hall?

Did every celeb in the 60/70s just **** anything with a pulse as long as they looked over 12?

Which actually means they're not paedophiles, they're either hebephiles or ephebophiles. But that sells fewer papers.

Â