plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

Few beers in the financial district and home to look at xhamster. There was also a gorgeous girl i saw on the train - like a chunkier Cameron Diaz. She has been been saved to the wank bank for download later. 

I reckon I'll browse through the Rogues Gallery and belt it off over various posters on the site.

Then I'll watch men shout football scores at each other on Sky TV. I'll conclude that then go out to disgrace myself in a bar somewhere whilst making failed attempts to pull several ugly women.

Sunday I'll probably sob all day whilst eating pizza and dairy milk bars.

Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe
  • Like 2

Moms fellas stag do today/later/in 10 hours, going Go karting then off to the hall green dogs (canine variety) on the night. Swimming Sunday afternoon before a night shift at work.

Currently staying in a penthouse in Farringdon courtesy of work, and have seen much of what London has to offer the past few days - must be sad that all I want to do now is curl up and watch Super Sunday!

Ouch

In a head way , not in a Stuart Lubbock way

Was already pretty smashed when I left the oval , that I then proceeded to try and break the World record for most drunk man on the planet means that today I shall mostly be laying in this spot dying quietly

• Like 1

Currently staying in a penthouse in Farringdon courtesy of work, and have seen much of what London has to offer the past few days - must be sad that all I want to do now is curl up and watch Super Sunday!

I'm not a big fan of people, so this is often how I feel. London is on my bucket list (a list of places I would put in a bucket, and burn).

Â