plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

I'm off to Sofia on a whim. Cheap as chips coach ticket. Looking forward to cheap beer and a good yomp around the streets.

You been before? What's it like there on the lash? 

Quiet one for me.. had a hectic work week.

Will be watching films, eating, watching football and trying to organise a few weekend breaks for later in the year

I'm off to Sofia on a whim. Cheap as chips coach ticket. Looking forward to cheap beer and a good yomp around the streets.

Nice!  I spent a day there, giving a presentation to Hristo Stoichkov and enduring a shocking hangover having been on the lash with the Cameroon national team in Hamburg the night before.  Crazy days!

Tomorrow night is my leaving party.  I've got one week till I board that plane and head off to a new life...

• Like 1

Well I've lost my quiet weekend and I've substituted it for a potential ride I don't want .

I'm proper good mates with a bird and she realy digs me (**** knows why, she is the only one that does) but as much as I like her I don't fancy her at all, anyways it's her birthday and she has asked me to go out with her (I always find excuses not to go whenever she asks me) as it's her birthday I thought "yeah go on then I'll pop out" ends up that it is just me and her that are going.

I could just DHUTWU and that is the easiest option but it is one of those rare occasions when the bird is in the "friend zone"

• Like 3

Well I have bailed on the bird that wanted to go out tonight, I just really really can't be **** tonight, the erdington festival is in full swing, the stage for the live music is directly outside my flat so there is no escape, living room and back bedroom are out of bounds cuz it's so **** loud, I don't have any choice other than to sit on the roof and blast my own music and get pissed up out of view from everyone else

• Like 1

Voinjama, when did you apply your signature?

Probably around March time. The only time I've seen Villa play at a stadium and lose was the 0-2 defeat at home to West Ham. Up until that point I considered myself a good luck charm.

Well I've lost my quiet weekend and I've substituted it for a potential ride I don't want .

I'm proper good mates with a bird and she realy digs me (**** knows why, she is the only one that does) but as much as I like her I don't fancy her at all, anyways it's her birthday and she has asked me to go out with her (I always find excuses not to go whenever she asks me) as it's her birthday I thought "yeah go on then I'll pop out" ends up that it is just me and her that are going.

I could just DHUTWU and that is the easiest option but it is one of those rare occasions when the bird is in the "friend zone"

Volley her in the jaw and run away

• Like 4

plans for next 10 minutes:

a quick pee n poop

talk to the kids n missus

offer a cup of tea or cold drink

open large bag dry roasted peanuts

explain what's about to happen

adopt comfy position on sofa

zone out

Quite possibly on a session tomorra but I fancy a quiet one so hopefully I'll be able to avoid it

Saturday I'll be staying in and eating some shit food and watching the boxing

Sunday round me mom n dads for dinner

Weekend done

Â