Dale Farm Eviction

b6bloke

iirc what there is in place is some sort of law that says each council has to be able to accomodate a certain number of them, so if the council doesnt have controlled sites to move them on to they are pretty much down shit creek in terms of moving them on quickly

this is why the likes of sandwell and worcs are building them like mad, worcs are meant to be building 12 sites next year, the one currently being done in sandwell is costing £1.4m...

Ive actually quoted the electrical works on 2 or 3 of those sites over the last couple of months.

True story...when i was on the tools, i worked on a site similar to what you describe above in Stourport. Upon returning to work one morning, i find the unit i was working on had had the window 'levered' open. The existing gypsy 'site' was adjacent to the new plots. I unlock the front door and walk in, what am i greeted with i here you ask....a used 'jonny' and a pile of human shit in the middle of the kitchen area floor!

Lovely bunch!

Every time I think the media has hit the ultimate low, they find a whole new depth to sink to.

It's not all that bad though, Davkaus. Andy Gray's post-eviction analysis is top stuff, his virtual reality machine really does plot out those tazer shots in great detail. Apparently Andy Townsend's on his way in an armoured tactics truck, too. :thumb:

" SKY NEWS THIS IS DAVINA, I AM LIVE HERE FOR THE EVICTION"

cue BB theme tune

"You lot have received no votes and therefore must leave the plot immediately"

then lots of mundane questions, a bit of crying and their "best bits" inside the Dale Farm.

followed by various heat magazine exclusives such as "Pikey's cause havvok at local mop"

So VT is intolerant to Queen , Travellers and Chinese ..anyone else to go on the list ?

Saw plod ram some old'ish woman face first into a fence on the news , nice cut she has above her eye ... do plod ever learn ?

Every time I think the media has hit the ultimate low, they find a whole new depth to sink to.

It's not all that bad though, Davkaus. Andy Gray's post-eviction analysis is top stuff, his virtual reality machine really does plot out those tazer shots in great detail. Apparently Andy Townsend's on his way in an armoured tactics truck, too. :thumb:

"Stay on your feet" - Ray Wilkins on the police called to Dale Farm.

So VT is intolerant to Queen , Travellers and Chinese ..anyone else to go on the list ?

Saw plod ram some old'ish woman face first into a fence on the news , nice cut she has above her eye ... do plod ever learn ?

Was she a gypo? Don't worry, it's just entertainment.

I expect the news anchor had a wad of fivers wrapped around his dick as he frantically urged himself closer to climax while watching someone else's despair.

I know, all we need know is somebody to 'go down' with an underlying health issue and we'll have another G8 inquest dragging on for months and costing millions.

I know, all we need know is somebody to 'go down' with an underlying health issue and we'll have another G8 inquest dragging on for months and costing millions.

:clap:

I said a page or so ago, they behave like animals...they get treated like animals.

The feckin' Greeks. They invented gayness!

From the BBC

but traditionally The earliest Western documents concerning same-sex relationships are derived from ancient Greece.

So I'm going to allow it and Greeks go on the list

Edit : guess I should add the :winkold: disclaimer for any VT friends of Dorothy , no offence meant

The feckin' Greeks. They invented gayness!

:lol: I was watching that episode of Father Ted last night

"I hear you're a racist now, Father?"

Are you suggesting that the state and its representatives shouldn't be held to account for their actions?

Are you suggesting that the state and its representatives shouldn't be held to account for their actions?

Well, the Gypsies don't have to be held account for their crimes so it's only fair.

Where does he say that? :?

I think the bit Neil mentions about 'underlying health issues' is the important part.

:lol: I knew that post would be too much to resist for VT's own "devil's advocate"

Edit : guess I should add the :winkold: disclaimer for any VT friends of Dorothy , no offence meant

Hear, hear. I love gays, but I could never eat a whole one.

Which bit could you eat?

Â