Xbox One

hogso

Titanfall will gave 12 players, in a 6v6 game, maximum. Not brilliant.

Depends on map size and also how the game plays to be fair

True enough, you never know, 12 could make the perfect game on Titanfall. It just seems a little underwhelming for one the vanguard of the new gen.

Edited by hogso

Forza is great isn't it? Controller is an improvement on the 360 too - a great achievement. Ryse is graphically stunning too.

The games I like on Xbox one are forza, assassin creed IV & Ryse. The graphic just amazing.

I like the voice commands for Ryse. I have been a console avid fan for ages.

Edited by ahmeerkat

Haven't tried Ryse yet but may have to try it, is there a demo available? Ass Creed IV fantastic of course and yeah, the controller really makes a huge difference with Forza, the responsive trigger vibrations work amazingly well.

Haven't played a great deal of Xbox at all over the last month or so because of festivities and traveling about but I definitely need to get back on it.

Edited by samjp26

• 4 weeks later...

Microsoft have announced a deal in the US, where if you trade in your PS3 you get $100 off the XBONE price. Heh.

More curious are rumours that a new, cheaper version of the XBONE is in the works, which will ship with out a blu ray drive, making it download only. Are you reading Limpid? ;)

Microsoft have announced a deal in the US, where if you trade in your PS3 you get $100 off the XBONE price. Heh.

More curious are rumours that a new, cheaper version of the XBONE is in the works, which will ship with out a blu ray drive, making it download only. Are you reading Limpid? ;)

ha ha ha. Thanks for the reminder though, time to donate to Acorns.

Transaction Confirmation Please retain for your records

Thank you

Your transaction has been processed by WorldPay, on behalf of Acorns Childrens Hospice Trust.

Transaction details:

Transaction for the value of: GBP 100.00

Description: Online donation

Merchant's cart ID: 2342

Authorisation Date/Time: 03/Feb/2014 19:41:20

WorldPay's transaction ID: 3233349457

This is not a tax receipt.

Thank you for choosing to support Acorns children. Your donation will make a real difference to their lives.

Enquiries

Tell your friends and colleagues about Acorns

Spread the word via Facebook, Twitter or send an e-mail to encourage everyone you know to support Acorns vital work caring and supporting for life limited and life threatened children and their families. We need your help now.

rk6cmb.gif

• 2 weeks later...

New patch for Xbox released. The UI is now a lot faster, now able to see how much battery your controller has left, can manage your storage and they've removed the sharpening filter! Should make games look a lot smoother now. 

Â