Republic of Ireland

Voinjama

Well that's that then. Relying on minor miracles now. Hopefully they put Trap out of our misery now.

Trapp has forgotten more things about football management than most coaches will ever know. Won titles in 4 different countries,and still wants to manage into his 70s. I think the man knows what he is doing. Doing a somewhat better job than Staunton did, though he is a Villa legend. Ireland are punching way above their weight. They haven't a proper league, a population of about 4 million and have only qualified for 2 tournaments this century. I doubt another manager could do much better than Trap in Ireland. At least they are competitive unlike Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.

I think MON would be perfect for International management. He'd get the best out of our limited bunch of players and he wouldn't have any money he could waste.

i can imagine McGeady and McClean on the wings. will be horrible to watch. not for me id honestly rather take Roddy Collins, David O'Leary

Our greatest days were under Jack Charlton. I wouldn't be bothered by MON as our international manager nor would I be bothered by DOL. MON wouldn't be able to bankrupt us with transfer fees and he's good at developing youth and getting the most from what he's got (usually...).

I suppose it's because I only care what happens on the pitch with my national side. Whereas the 'manager' of my club has a broader responsibility. If Ireland are winning then I literally couldn't care what else is happening. It's still being run by that bell-end Delaney so how much more annoying can anyone else really be :D

if MON got the job this is how I imagine his team would look like

Forde

Whelan O'Shea Dunne Ward

McGeady McCarthy Stephen Reid McClean

Sammon  Stokes

The team that is going to, yes going to, beat Austria is ...

Forde, Coleman, O’Shea, Dunne, Wilson, Walters, Green, McCarthy, Pilkington, Keane, Long

Â