The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

He's ever right to be furious. With himself and the board and the players

It's been a shambles from top to bottom. He's just the captain of the ship. He's been woeful, but so have the ships owners and the ships staff

He's got to go

The vast majority of the senior players have got to go

Randy, if he can't fund the massive makeover needed has got to go

We have a good set of young talent on the books. But they arent world beaters or top class. At the very least we need experienced centre backs x 2, central midfielders x 2, wingers x at least 1, sriker x at least 1. And that's without mentioning the full back disaster zone

Apart from the homegrown lot. The only ones we've 100% got to keep are Given, Bent, Ireland and maybe N'Zogbia (if, and only if we get a footballing manager and not a dinosaur in charge)

A piss poor situation in any teams books

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bent has stated on Twitter that he will be here next season, and also said he didn't refuse to be on the bench because he wasn't asked to be on the bench in the first place (sly dig at McCunt) :lol::lol::lol:

Can't believe anyone associated with the club cannot see that this season has been anything other than a shambles. For the manager to now try and paint merely stopping up as a success goes against everything we were told about the club earlier in the season. Expectations were 4th or 5th, or pushing for Europe. So either Mcleish has failed , badly, or he has achieved what the owner really wanted. Either way it is a disgrace. Faith rovers is about his level.

I cannot believe that this is now what the sum total of the owner's aspirations for the club are, to merely survive in the division. If they are then he must go too and I cannot believe any fan would defend that.

If these are not the aspirations then the manager has to go. I heard him on the radio today saying that the fans expectations had to change, that we had to realise that this was not the 1982 squad anymore, how **** patronising. No one expects us to win the league or even a cup anymore. But we do expect the club to be competitive, to do more than just stay up each season. If that is what we have now become then it is not the bright future I was sold.

Mcleish out. Lerner out

Strange the OS have not noticed everything being tweeted to #AVFC is going on the the site. Terrible slagging of McLeish, Whooops! Its like they have done it on purpose.

Well the twitter feed did only get put up after the final whistle, that in itself starts to make you wonder....

Strange the OS have not noticed everything being tweeted to #AVFC is going on the the site. Terrible slagging of McLeish, Whooops! Its like they have done it on purpose.

Well the twitter feed did only get put up after the final whistle, that in itself starts to make you wonder....

Certainly dubious timing.

The cancellation of the season ticket help session is interesting. Obviously will probably turn out to be nothing but very strange.

Probably due to a total lack of interest from fans.

Probably. Although I'm hoping it's due to AM going and then a new manager coming in which will generate interest.

Â