The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

I'm surprised no one is wondering what Faulkner is doing away on business through the last game of the season. Interviewing perhaps??

I heard he's in Portugal :winkold:

So is Barry Fry, I am told :(

weird, as ive just seen him commentating on the mk dons v huddersfield game for sky sports news. I know he is a fat word removed but he cant be everywhere at once.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who cares where faulkner is? I`m sure he is now fully aware our manager is crap and something needs to be done. He could be on a trek around the amazon for all it matters.

As long as he comes back and sacks mcleish it doesn`t matter.

If they're not having a meeting until monday then we won't hear anything in the next 48 hours, unfortunately.

Of course, Lerner and Faulkner are going to the Norwich game tomorrow if rumours are to be believed, so no doubt they'll talk to Mcleish after. If he's going to be sacked (pretty please) then I'm guessing we'll hear by tuesday at the earliest.

If they're not having a meeting until monday then we won't hear anything in the next 48 hours, unfortunately.

Of course, Lerner and Faulkner are going to the Norwich game tomorrow if rumours are to be believed, so no doubt they'll talk to Mcleish after. If he's going to be sacked (pretty please) then I'm guessing we'll hear by tuesday at the earliest.

Monday, work, horrible, drab, dont want to be there, worst day of the week.

One thing that will brighten the day is to hear on the radio or to get a text to find out the worst manager in our history has left the club.

If McLeish was staying he wouldnt be saying things like "I deserve a chance next year" or skirting around the issue he would just simply be saying "Yes I'm here next season"

The emailing to Faulkner is also telling, their offices are on the same corridor at Bodymoor and Faulkner is regularly there yet McLeish is having to email him.

ST's are hugely down and corporate is struggling big time and maybe, whether rightly or wrongly, this will hit home to the board even harder. Last I heard McGregor Suite had only one table renewal, well that is shockingly bad. The corporate side will also filter to Randy more quickly and he'll know that the reason given for not renewing is simply McLeish.

plus we know that mcleish has a tendency to avoid awkward real life conversations by doing things through email... at least based on last year

Mickey Quinn on talkSPORT...

"I really can't see Alex McLeish at Aston Villa next season. Nobody deserves that kind of abuse from the fans just because you come from the club over the road."

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

Stupid **** scouse prick. If McLeish was appointed manager of Liverpool over the summer he'd go ballistic and start churning out all the shit stats McLeish has attained this season.

Mickey Quinn is just an ugly useless fat bastard who likes to grow shit moustaches.

You've got to wonder why McLeish would want to stay anyway. I mean, it can't be nice knowing that a sizable portion of the fans hate your guts with almost all of them wanting you out of your job at the very least.

Not that I have any sympathy for him. He brought it upon himself.

You've got to wonder why McLeish would want to stay anyway. I mean, it can't be nice knowing that a sizable portion of the fans hate your guts with almost all of them wanting you out of your job at the very least.

Not that I have any sympathy for him. He brought it upon himself.

he wants to prove that everyone's wrong and that he's really a top class manager. i've said it before, the guy is definitely deluded

i dont buy that he's a compulsive liar like some, i think he believes his crap

who would pay him anything?

his only hope of managing in the premiership again is taking over a championship side and getting them promoted - which he has actually managed before so it's likely someone will give him another shot at it

who would pay him anything?

his only hope of managing in the premiership again is taking over a championship side and getting them promoted - which he has actually managed before so it's likely someone will give him another shot at it

For all the mocking small heath fans did about us taking McLeish, he never failed to get them back out of the Championship. Something they've not done this season without him. :lol:

''Randy Lerner to fly in for crunch talks with Aston Villa boss Alex McLeish''

Read More http://www.birminghammail.net/birmingham-sport/aston-villa-fc/aston-villa-news/2012/05/12/randy-lerner-to-fly-in-for-crunch-talks-with-aston-villa-boss-alex-mcleish-97319-30951401/#ixzz1ufKXoge9

''Tell you what im hearing over past 2 days

P. Faulkner in states with Randy back tomoz nt together

Mcleish defo defo gone next week

Lambert boards no 1 target

asked permission to speak to Lambert

Camolli was at villa park earlier in the week

Faulkner will be moved to new position within the club

Camolli will be new dof at Villa if plan comes off

big funds available to new manager if get him from Randy.

Now plse dont shoot the messenger only stating what i know from people defo itk.''

http://www.thevillablog.co.uk/aston-villa-blog/avfc-opinion/and-now-the-end-is-here-and-so-i-face-the-final-countdown-alex-mcleish/

Â