The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching Wolves play this season I always suspected that they had a better squad of players than Villa. They had a lot of bad luck. Blackburn were fantastic too. They also had a lot of bad luck.

I also think Bolton and QPR are way ahead of us in terms of quality in their respective squads.

We have had a lot of good luck this season and I am very honoured and grateful to not be relegated.

One of the worst football pundits Mark Lawrenson says that he likes Mcleish but basically can't see any alternative to him being sacked (because of the fans) he then goes on to say that we are in a serious mess and predicts that Norwich will beat us 2-0.

Message to Randy .... if a clown like Lawrenson sees that AM's departure is inevitable then you know that you have to act immediately.

#Avfc Alex Mcleish:"Sir Alex said he thinks their are stronger squads who are below us in the table. And he's right."

still harping on about SAF .. jesus christ.

Desperately sad yet infuriating.

OK, I don't understand what it means ?

#Avfc Alex Mcleish:"Sir Alex said he thinks their are stronger squads who are below us in the table. And he's right."

It's the latest example of Ferguson saying that McLeish is doing a good job.

I -THINK- SAF is saying Alex has done well with a weaker team.

I agree with pacbuddies though, Wolves and Blackburn both played very well but weren't getting the results all of the time that would have kept them up.

I am concerned about next season though, new manager or not.

It means he thinks we have the worst squad in the PL and that he put in a remarkable shift to bless us with the current league position and to avoid the drop, and then somehow gotten his sponsor SAF to attest to his delusions.

I wonder how many of the squads below us can boast a recently bought £25m striker, and a recently bought £10m winger?

These are his worst comments yet, for me. And I don't even think he really believes them or he'd have been talking our chances down more at the start of the season. Our squad is easily good enough to be top half, even with McLeish's crap signings in there.

One of the worst football pundits Mark Lawrenson says that he likes Mcleish but basically can't see any alternative to him being sacked (because of the fans) he then goes on to say that we are in a serious mess and predicts that Norwich will beat us 2-0.

Message to Randy .... if a clown like Lawrenson sees that AM's departure is inevitable then you know that you have to act immediately.

Yeah but Lawro also said "Is he staying on as manager? I'd like him to because he is one of football's good guys".

What a rocket polisher. So he wants to see us suffer like this and carry on getting shit results because he thinks McLeish is "one of football's good guys".

Â