The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After what I've been sent & heard this morning I am convinced his off by next Friday.

I am no ITK & I hate it when peeps pass me duff info. I've even had texts off guys who aint ITKs!

I'm just saying the chats I've had with peeps & the stuff which has been emailed me or texted to me I wouldn't be surprised if it will be McLeishOutSunday

I think he's gone anyway so I hope the fans are respectful and dignified on Sunday

He tried his best & never talked the club or fans down

Couldn't care less he deserves every bit of abuse he gets. Never talked the club down? He's talked the club down just as much as Houllier did.

After what I've been sent & heard this morning I am convinced his off by next Friday.

I am no ITK & I hate it when peeps pass me duff info. I've even had texts off guys who aint ITKs!

I'm just saying the chats I've had with peeps & the stuff which has been emailed me or texted to me I wouldn't be surprised if it will be McLeishOutSunday

Isn´t you the one that pops up everytime its silly season claming to be ITK?? :bang:

I think he's gone anyway so I hope the fans are respectful and dignified on Sunday

Couldn't care less he deserves every bit of abuse he gets. Never talked the club down? He's talked the club down just as much as Houllier did.

He deserves to be stood down

He does not deserve abuse, do you think abusing him will do any good for the club whatsoever ?????

I disagree, I think we should hammer more nails in the coffin to make sure he goes. Until he's gone there should be no resting.....thinking he's gone is different to him going and being complacent about that could mean he stays next season. Highly doubtful I know but I'm not prepared to take the risk.

I disagree, I think we should hammer more nails in the coffin to make sure he goes. Until he's gone there should be no resting.....thinking he's gone is different to him going and being complacent about that could mean he stays next season. Highly doubtful I know but I'm not prepared to take the risk.
I don't see what the problem is for fans to chant McLeish Out at the game. We're safe and as long as it's kept respectful I have no issue with it. I have a major issue with the possibility of him still being here in August.

He deserves to be stood down

He does not deserve abuse, do you think abusing him will do any good for the club whatsoever ?????

Would he be getting abuse if he was doing a good job?

What has that got to do with anything? Where do you hear that phrase the most? In American sports dramas where a 7 year old misses the last throw and everybody hates him - but his father tells him he should br proud because he tried his best! And Full House with Bob Saget, you have nothing to be ashamed of because you tried your best. Everyone tries their best, everyone in the business cares for their club and works as hard as they can. Has a person ever admitted something like "sorry guys, I only gave 90% during my managerial career - sorry for the relegation!"? Of course not.

It is not about commitment or him being "nice" - it is about him not being good enough. There is no reason to feel sorry for him, for the abuse or whatever. He took this job partly out of greed, because he had no other offers from better clubs and he makes millions out of it. He knew that if he fails, he would be given a huge lump sum. In one week of training and a match, he makes more than all we do in one year. When he is sacked, and that is only a matter of time, he will not fall into a great depression og quit football because of lack of motivation - he will check his bank account and buy several new **** Aston Martins.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/story/_/id/1067003/hubbard:-alex-mcleish-sets-standard-of-mediocrity-at-aston-villa?cc=5739

not sure if been posted and not exactly the mainstream media but still, reason for hope if that is getting written...

This article just makes me hate mcleish more and more. The article is spot on and i didnt realise his win percentage is worse than steve keans. Cant wait to get mcleish out. The sooner the better. Come on randy hurry up. MCLEISH OUT

The last thing the villa fans need to do now is get complacent and give him a moment's respite

Continue the Protests and the Booing get him out of our club

We need to remind Lerner time and time again until he sacks him that we do not want this useless football manager at our club anymore

Just sent an email to the club expressing my concerns. Told them I wont be spending another penny untill McCunt is gone.

Just sent an email to the club expressing my concerns. Told them I wont be spending another penny untill McCunt is gone.
That reminds me, what do you lot think is the best name for the ginger gibbon?

Personally I like Mc Relegator.

Ex-manager.

The Relegate Master (league form damager, nil-nil behaviour) was always my favourite.

:lol:

Â