The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James nursery, matt kendrick have all said they doubt that he will be here next week.

Where did they say this? I checked their twitter and they mention nothing.

Chill, he will not be here. I am 95% sure.

How so?

Still 5% to short for my liking....

5% because the club love curve balls.

Only thing I can see being different is McLeish in charge of training and somebody else comes in above him. But, I am more confident he will be gone from the club completely.

James nursery, matt kendrick have all said they doubt that he will be here next week.

Where did they say this? I checked their twitter and they mention nothing.

Post Bolton game.

James nursery, matt kendrick have all said they doubt that he will be here next week. What pissed me off were those sky sports prick of pundits, when asked "is it ever possible for birmingham manager to take reigns at villa" merson replies "no" merse even states that he doesn't blame Mcleish and blames the fans.

Sorry but if we went out and hired chris hughton then I would not complain! They were even laughing when it was announced that villa spurs was game of the day on sky sports 1! Hate those rocket polishers!

cancel your subscription and stop contributing to their wages then, you should know by now that if a team doesnt start with Man or are not based in London Sky dont give a shit. Even Liverpoop are slipping down their wankfest charts. I havent had Sky Sports for 4 years and TBH i havent missed it at all

I think he's staying. As fans we've let ourselves down. The bad feeling against him hasn't been voiced loudly and often enough. Well done to all the self righteous "back the team" twunts who threw their McLeish Out banners on the floor. You get the club you deserve. Well done to those who at least tried.

Is it possible to have a manager to scared to go to the touchline?

Or to come out and applaud the fans at the end of the season.

Or to attack an opposition team down to ten men, at home.

the ex liverpool bloke cammoli was apparently a guest visitor at VP - could be DOF with AM staying

They might bring him in to oversee The summer rebuild. But we need the right foreman on site ffs!!

"I've taken a lot of stick, but the sensible,genuine fans know what I've had to work with.It's been a big ask"

How deluded is the man? 99.99% of perfectly sane and sensible Villa fans DO NOT WANT HIM.

Â