The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't see him resigning since he'd be giving up millions of pounds, he'll receive a pay-off and he wil have left by mutual consent if he goes at all. As much as I'd love to wake up tomorrow to see him gone, I think he'll last until the end of the season.

oh my god are you listening to the shit from Merson?

"the fans haven't given him a chance"

"its not mcleishs fault"

"no birmingham manager could ever win over the villa fans"

fuckkkk offfffffffffffffffffff

I see the usual posters have appeared out the woodwork to gloat over a backs to the wall v 10 men draw.

I am sure you are well satisfied with this season, now we are safe (on goal difference). Bit like McLeish himself! :-)

Nice one chaps, fill your boots!

I may be wrong but he was speaking like he's going to be here next season on WM just.

Someone please just make it stop, we can't go through this again next season. :(

now relegation wont happen im going to worry about something else...

after the Bolton game and seeing the fans hatred for Mcleish, Randy told Alex to act like he has been given his marching orders as soon as the season ends....

in the hope that we would think he is going to be sacked and start supporting the team more through fears of relegation and in turn taking the heat off the manager....

i am now going to worry that the Ginger purple headed womb ferret is going absolutely nowhere

I may be wrong but he was speaking like he's going to be here next season on WM just.

What was he saying?

OMG, will someone please think of the children??

I didn't hear the whole interview but he was saying something about making plans for next season.

Â