The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slow hand clapping during play was always an easy and effective way of getting a point across

The back turning thing just won't catch on or be noticed

I don't know about that, the Citeh fans do it all the time ,and the press always go on about it :-).

Not if you do it at the right time, wait for him to get to the dugout, and take his seat, thus letting the fans applaud/boo as they feel fir for O'Neill, then turn your back

Nah that won't work

We're going to be in a bad way for the duration of his time here.

The young players will know fans hate him, and will never have the desire to play for him, knowing fans will take it out on him rather than them.

Not if you do it at the right time, wait for him to get to the dugout, and take his seat, thus letting the fans applaud/boo as they feel fir for O'Neill, then turn your back

Nah that won't work

maybe not, my comment was in response Coda's comment about the turning your back thing being mistaken for a protest against O'Neill.

Nah that won't work

It has to be done whilst the scrote is doing his usual waving, winking and blowing kisses to the crowd.

Argggh, just picturing his face makes me mad!

Picturing him trying to do it to a bunch of turned backs makes me smile though!

Ive updated my stats. Mcleish gets 1.06pts per game in the prem!

www.tinyurl.com/avfcpremcomparison

So not only is he shit but he's actually getting worse and that win percentage is absolutely disgraceful :shock:

Not long now till he out McNeills McNeill overall. Is their anyone else in our history that can go on there as the new benchmark for absolute rock bottom shite?

Nah that won't work

It has to be done whilst the scrote is doing his usual waving, winking and blowing kisses to the crowd.

Argggh, just picturing his face makes me mad!

Picturing him trying to do it to a bunch of turned backs makes me smile though!

He usually looks up to the middle tier corporate area where his family friends and journo pals hang, that's who he blows kisses to

A fair bit of talk on Twitter about the crowd turning their back on McLeish as he walks to the tunnel.

As long as a few start it the rest will follow I hope!

Can't see this working to be honest. It will only take few not doing it for it to appear very diluted - and it doesn't make a great photo opporunity for the press.

What about that thing they do in middle east countries - where they take a shoe off - it could be interpreted as 'take a hike alex'

Say you know **** all about car mechanics, but someone offers you a couple of grand to rebuild their suspension, providing all the parts required.

Do you take on the job, giving it your best misguided effort, or do you admit you are not equipped for the task and pass it up?

McLeish was not equipped to take on this job...

maybe if people who do turn up dont sing, dont clap, nothing, just talk amongst themselves throughout the entire game, no loud cheers if we score

just a polite clap if we score, no cheering

make the place as quiet as possible, it would go in line with what the flame haired pock marked faced north of newcastled **** although according to some.. a nice man... of a manager, has done to our club in making it boring dull and meh and a failure

maybe if people who do turn up dont sing, dont clap, nothing, just talk amongst themselves throughout the entire game, no loud cheers if we score

make the place as quiet as possible, it would go in line with what the flame haired pock marked faced north of newcastled **** although according to some.. a nice man... of a manager, has done to our club in making it boring dull and meh and a failure

We need to clearly distinguish between getting behind the team and getting behind McLeish. We still need to roar the team on and make sure that we collect enough points to survive this season. If we go down having not really supported the team the media will solely blame the fans.

Besides, chanting "McLeish is a ****" during the matches should give the players a lift.

We need to clearly distinguish between getting behind the team and getting behind McLeish. We still need to roar the team on and make sure that we collect enough points to survive this season. If we go down having not really supported the team the media will solely blame the fans.

Besides, chanting "McLeish is a ****" during the matches should give the players a lift.

Forgive me but isnt that what happens already? I do it on purpose with a mate from the gym 10 rows in front, i dont even have to shout most times, just start a random chat, kind of makes a big point about atmosphere.

It's a hard one cause listening to the commentator during the Man U game, the media are STILL putting all our protests down to the fact that McIdiot came from City and NOT down to his woeful performance as a manager.So any protest has to show that it is HIS PERFORMANCe and NOT HIM that fans are pissed off about.

Â