The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

We could have Martinez in charge but if the players do not put the effort that Wigan did today we will still not win games

Lack of effort is a sign of poor management. Players never lack for effort in well managed clubs. Fact.

Still the player still need to execute right we know they can do it, our passing success rate was less then 70% against United

United lacked the effort needed at Wigan and the same with Arsenal today

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We could have Martinez in charge but if the players do not put the effort that Wigan did today we will still not win games

Because they probably don't respect McLeish anymore and then it's difficult to motivate yourself when the only thing he wants to do is stop other teams from playing football and hope we don't lose by more than one goal (which he even manages to screw up).

I find it ridiculous and embarrassing that people are still trying to defend him.

I go to bed thinking about how much I hate mcleish and I wake up thinking about how much I hate mcleish. Is this healthy? Should i see a doctor?

I certainly think you need to find a way to chill. A couple of days ago Piermario Morosini collapsed on a football pitch and died, and a couple of weeks before that Stan Petrov was told he had acute leukemia. You're right to let Villa's plight be of concern to you, but if it's bugging you to that exent, you need to find a way to force yourself to see the bigger picture.

On the 19 minute mark we show our support for Stan. On the on the 74 minute mark (to honour the year of our founding) we should all turn our backs on the pitch and call for Mc***** to be dismissed. This should be repeated every game until he is gone.

I think getting the fans to turn around for a minute is a good idea. Whether it#s possible to get everyone on board, im not sure.

That idiot Lerner would probably think we were doing the poznan and give mcleish a new deal

Lack of effort is a sign of poor management. Players never lack for effort in well managed clubs. Fact.

Still the player still need to execute right we know they can do it, our passing success rate was less then 70% against United

They didn't lack effort, they just had a 'poor day at the office'. That can happen to any team. The thing about well managed teams is that it rarely happens 2 time in a row.

Most of our performances on the other hand have been shameful and can only be caused by poor management. Does anyone really think we are well managed?

They didn't lack effort, they just had a 'poor day at the office'. That can happen to any team. The thing about well managed teams is that it rarely happens 2 time in a row.

Most of our performances on the other hand have been shameful and can only be caused by poor management. Does anyone really think we are well managed?

So what has changed at Wigan, the effort the players are putting in, mainly it is still the same manager in charge.

On the 19 minute mark we show our support for Stan. On the on the 74 minute mark (to honour the year of our founding) we should all turn our backs on the pitch and call for Mc***** to be dismissed. This should be repeated every game until he is gone.

I think getting the fans to turn around for a minute is a good idea. Whether it#s possible to get everyone on board, im not sure.

That idiot Lerner would probably think we were doing the poznan and give mcleish a new deal

:crylaugh: Cheers mate, you just made me spit my drink over the screen!

If everyone in support of Mcleish being sacked takes a couple of a4 papers with "It's not where you're from, it's where you're taking us" and different sections of the crowd hold em up at different times the stewards will not be able to stop everyone

So what has changed at Wigan, the effort the players are putting in, mainly it is still the same manager in charge.

If you watched Wigan today they showed heart, and more importantly they showed attacking movement and defensive unity/positioning. We have neither attacking movement nor defensive unity/positioning, that is the responsibility of the ginger wage thief (I refuse to call him a manager any longer).

Thinking back to the good old days of the 'Ellis Out' campaign everyone holding up the placards as the teams came out was very effective.

Mind you its a bit of a tall order to rustle up around 30,000 placards by Saturday. Also should they say 'McLeish Out' or 'Lerner Out' or even 'Ellis In' :lol:

I'd still go with my Proud History Bright Future scarf return at the end of one of the remaining three home games.

Martinez has changed his tactics dramatically over the last few games, going with a much more attacking formation and almost playing a 3 at the back system.

The job he's doing at Wigan is nothing short of remarkable. No outstanding players, not even a proper striker, but he stays cool and calm is tries to find a system o his players, and the players for his system.

Whether they stay up or not won't detract from the fact that he's done a cracking job on a proper shoestring!

How dare Martinez think he can go up against another elite club (his 4th in a row I think) and claim another 3 points (9 from 12 in total)!!!!

McLeish talks shit and Martinez and Wigan are showing him up to be the excuse making ginger **** he really is.

**** off McLeish.

:lol::lol::lol:

Funny and probably true!

I do like the idea of doing something with the scarves be that throwing them towards the pitch at the end or leaving them on the seats/knotting them to the railings. Good visual image and a gesture that encompasses fans frustration with both Mcleish and the board. Plus unlike a banner its not something that they can take off you before going in.

League Record since August 2010

71, games, 19 wins, 26 draws, 26 defeats, 83 points

McLeish is not to blame for all that record

I agree, he is indeed not responsible for our superior record last season.

I do like the idea of doing something with the scarves be that throwing them towards the pitch at the end or leaving them on the seats/knotting them to the railings. Good visual image and a gesture that encompasses fans frustration with both Mcleish and the board. Plus unlike a banner its not something that they can take off you before going in.

Cut them in half. Take the 'proud history' home and leave the 'bright future' behind :winkold:

Â