The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arsenal are on a good run at the moment so I can accept today's defeat, in isolation. What I can't accept is the season as whole. I've never had a problem with McLeish as a person but now I'm beginning to dislike the man. I think any protests or banners during the game are going to have a negative effect. I might take up tennis as the weather is improving.

Arsenal are on a good run at the moment so I can accept today's defeat, in isolation. What I can't accept is the season as whole. I've never had a problem with McLeish as a person but now I'm beginning to dislike the man. I think any protests or banners during the game are going to have a negative effect. I might take up tennis as the weather is improving.
In all fairness, I don't think protests or banners will make a difference as things are so bad now anyway. I'd perhaps wait until we're safe, then give him hell.

In all fairness, I don't think protests or banners will make a difference as things are so bad now anyway. I'd perhaps wait until we're safe, then give him hell.
last game of the season then at this rate

The second we are mathematically safe (if we reach that point) I'd sack the useless, negative, dull deluded **** I wouldn't even bother waiting until the end of the season.

He needs to go and he needs to go as soon as possible.

(This view has nothing to do with todays result although it is in part influenced by the shit performance the crap that comes out of his mouth)

McLeish out.

**** me its all changed on here since the Fulham game. That was the turn around and it may have been of he played the same **** team. He is truely clueless, he don't even know his best team. If he did he would'nt play Heskey up front as a lone striker. Weimann is ready to score us some goals, so he gives him 30 minutes???. I cannot understand why he would not set us up to attack today then maybe drop into parking the bus if it failed. The game was won from the start, your not gonna keep Arsenal out for 90 minutes with those shit tactics. Don't blame the players, set them up right and we can give any team a good hard game. Let McLeish set us up and it holds players back looking like they are not up for it.

He cannot continue here surely, McLeish and the board are proving they have zero respect for us, I've spoke to no one who is enjoying Villa at the moment.

"It's not where you're from it's where you're taking us".

Someone really needs to get that on a banner.

"**** off you ginger word removed"

direct and to the point :lol:

Last season Gary Mac got the blame, Mc Leish brought his mate Grant in they both need to go asap.

Lerner should hold his hand up and deal with this mess, Benitez is still available !

Benitez would never come to us, 2 seasons ago i'd of never wanted him! Just shows how bad things are at the moment.

Lerner won't sack him, whenever we play bolton, that could be massive. Im dreading when Sunderland come and tear us apart!

I just can't put into words how distraught I feel tonight.

I watched the game earlier in the vain hope that after a couple of weeks we would be right at it and ready to make things difficult for Arsenal.

Yet, once again, I saw the team lineups and my heart sank. It was clear that it was a matter of damage limitation.

I'm not going to put all of the blame onto Heskey. We all know he is useless, what he does to get a starting place is anyones guess, but he seems to be 'rated' by McLeish as a target man.

It was gutless. I listened to Gold following the game and all I hear is Tom Ross making more excuses for McLeish and stating the bleeding obvious - that Arsenal are a better team than Villa so what do we expect when we have sold all of our best players?

Yes, Ashley Young and Stuart Downing were big losses - no doubt about it. Yet, N'Zogbia was supposed to compensate for at least one of those given his hefty price tag, yet some seem (especially Ross) to forget that.

He also seems to forget that Arsenal were a better team than SHA, but it didn't stop them beating them. It is all about application and a desire to at least make a game of it.

On the flipside, I honestly believe, and I can't speak for anyone else, that even if Young and Downing had of stayed, we would still be serving up this dross. McLeish has one plan and one plan only - to strangle any sort of quality out of the game, and by luck, scrape a goal and win 1-0 like we did last time out against Fulham.

I do not know where we go from here as it is plainly obvious that we are only heading one way. But the fear that troubles me the most is McLeish having a full summer to construct his own team.

What is the betting Roger Johnson & Scott Dann will be lining up next season in the centre of defence?

was going to post my thoughts but after a couple of beers i probably can't articulate myself this well.

Couldn't agree more. top post mate.

Last season Gary Mac got the blame, Mc Leish brought his mate Grant in they both need to go asap.

Lerner should hold his hand up and deal with this mess, Benitez is still available !

Funny enough, when the FSW was being touted for the job before, I was praying we would'nt go down that particular route.

And now?....................with open bloody arms!!

Â