The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

On 5live just now Pat Murphy asked Mcleish about the boring football, and our manager failed to really refute that claim. "I didn't think we we boring against Newcastle or Man City". He is out of his depth, today could see it get even bleaker.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5live just now Pat Murphy asked Mcleish about the boring football, and our manager failed to really refute that claim. "I didn't think we we boring against Newcastle or Man City". He is out of his depth, today could see it get even bleaker.

He didn't think we were boring against Man City? That bloke must have the highest boredom threshold possible.

that's what annoys me, pat murphy probably doesn't watch us that much, any villa fan would pounce on that comment with we didn't attack until a goal down vs city and didn't bother in the 2nd half vs Newcastle, everyone else just eats it up

Good on ya, Eck. Come out fighting. I fully agree that not many managers could have done a better job with Villa this season.

Looking forward to seeing how the squad rebuild goes in the summer. It will have to be a bit frugal, but there should be room for some decent young exciting players.

vd0ffk.jpg

No team with Given, Dunne, Petrov, Ireland, N'Zogbia, Agbonlahor and Bent should be anywhere near 15th.

Completely serious. It's nowhere near that simple.

Here's what I don't understand: you say you don't think many managers could do a better job. That's implying that the squad is pretty shit and that 15th isn't far off where we should be. However, in the match thread you reckon we can easily go and beat Blackburn 3-0.

It doesn't add up :?

i agree it is nowhere near that simple, but that goes back to people who look at us and our results on paper vs people who actually watch us play

the brand of football is far far worse than i think any of us could have imagined and is simply unacceptable, having those players listed doesnt automatically guarantee us points but **** hell it doesnt mean we are as shit as he has got us playing either, when you look at the talent we have at our disposal and then watch us be out passed by wigan i dont see how you can come to the conclusion that not many could be better

Here's what I don't understand: you say you don't think many managers could do a better job. That's implying that the squad is pretty shit and that 15th isn't far off where we should be. However, in the match thread you reckon we can easily go and beat Blackburn 3-0.

It doesn't add up :?

If you don't understand the fairly simple concept of it's not just about the players you have then I'm afraid there's nothing I can do for you. I just wouldn't worry yourself about it.

I don't think we'll go down this year, purely because the teams behind us are so poor. I hate to think what next season brings when McLeish has "put his stamp on the team". I'm fairly certain if we (the fans) are negative now it is likely we will be absolutely catatonic next season.

Not good enough

**** Off McLeish

Worst manager in the PL without a doubt

1 - 0 up then park the bus and hope not to concede pathetic what has become of my beloved football club

We want our villa back give McLeish the SACK!

Please just **** off McLeish. I'm sick of seeing this shit every week. He can't expect to produce shit results and people not moan about it. I think he's had a go and failed horribly. Now please give us our team back.

Â