The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have an owner who is never here.

I assume that you are referring to the person who was at the office before 8 o'clock this morning, having commuted over 3500 miles to be there?

Something that he did last Monday as well, and numerous times prior to that.

I assume that you are referring to the person who was at the office before 8 o'clock this morning, having commuted over 3500 miles to be there?

do you know for a fact that he is here?

I only deal in facts, so yes.

I only deal in facts, so yes.

I deal in rumours, hear-say, fact, fiction, made of gumph. You name it I'll believe it.

Let's hope Randy is in early giving AMC his P45.

We have an owner who is never here.

Certainly doesn't fit the viewpoint that many on here share about Lerner losing interest.

I am not sure what I am more worried by; a disinterested Lerner or an interested in Lerner, because I am not sure either is a recipe for success.
An interested Lerner under the right manager would be excellent. Unfortunately we haven't had that yet.

I am not sure what I am more worried by; a disinterested Lerner or an interested in Lerner, because I am not sure either is a recipe for success.
An interested Lerner under the right manager would be excellent. Unfortunately we haven't had that yet.

How could an interested Lerner appoint the right manager in the first place? Even if AMC get the sack somehow, the probable list of managers would most likely include Allardyce, Sven and Fistface on top.

Nah the shortlist would be:

Grant, Warnock and Bruce

Reason: "Proven Premier League Experience"

Yes, I want McLeish out, but I want Randy out more. If Randy **** off McLeish will so soon follow regardless where as if Randy remains, McLeish may remain. Get that yank out right now.

I personally can’t bear Allardyce, but I think he would do a good job at Villa.

An interested Lerner, is something that will never exist, he’s got too many things to play with, and can thus never concentrate enough to understand. The problem is that he likes to come in and do it his way. I just don’t think he could appoint the right manager, because the right manager would not agree to the conditions he wants to impose.

We are damned either way.

Here's a question for you all.

Does anyone on here actually trust Mcleish to rebuild the Villa team? I mean, what if Randy did say that he could have say £20-£30m in the summer to do with what he wants. Does anybody actually think that McLeish will make a good job of it? I don't!

I just hope the quality coming up next season is not as good as those who came up last season. The last thing we need is another 2 or 3 better teams to push us further down the league towards the trap door.

Here's a question for you all.

Does anyone on here actually trust Mcleish to rebuild the Villa team? I mean, what if Randy did say that he could have say £20-£30m in the summer to do with what he wants. Does anybody actually think that McLeish will make a good job of it? I don't!

I just hope the quality coming up next season is not as good as those who came up last season. The last thing we need is another 2 or 3 better teams to push us further down the league towards the trap door.

Big no from me. He's proven in the past that when he gets to build his own team things don't exactly go well.

Some people want him to rebuild next season to see what he could do. Madness, they're asking for relegation and I won't have sympathy for those fans.

I won't forget when we won against Wolves quite alot of fans came on here defending him and were treating that result as a cup final. Outrageous.

1 win out of 4 league games is the best he can do. That's his ceiling. It shouldn't even be acceptable this club. Fans should be ashamed of themselves for even making any excuses for him. I don't wanna see a repeated performance if we get a scrappy win against Wigan (if we're lucky that is).

Some people want him to rebuild next season to see what he could do. Madness, they're asking for relegation and I won't have sympathy for those fans.

I won't forget when we won against Wolves quite alot of fans came on here defending him and were treating that result as a cup final. Outrageous.

1 win out of 4 league games is the best he can do. That's his ceiling. It shouldn't even be acceptable this club. Fans should be ashamed of themselves for even making any excuses for him. I don't wanna see a repeated performance if we get a scrappy win against Wigan (if we're lucky that is).

It must get tiring knowing everything and being right all the time.

Some thought the win away at Wolves wasn't a complete shitfest as was made out. Why do you keep mentioning that? Does it bother you that people may have different opinions than you?

Â