The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No need to get so personal with brummybloke, so what if his opinion differs, insulting another Villa fan on a forum like that is a disgrace.

disgrace to insult a man whos just insulted another

This.

I'd hate to think what the pro defensive of McLeish would be like if he did as good as Pardew. They would die of excitement, literally. It's embarassing people make excuses of a manager who pick up 1 win every 4 league games per average and always set us up not to lose.

His win ratio is diabolical.

Tho have to admit at least of late the games don't bore the arse off me.

There has whether by design or not been some entertainment in games of late - which given the curmudgeon antifootball had to endure for most of this season is a relief.

Robbie Keane has been a breathe of fresh air.

McLeish rates Collins tho.

Almost inevitable he starts against Newcastle.

Well impossible since he's ruled out by injury!

really?

Thought he was declared fit for this weekend.

Yeah last time I checked him and Albrighton were out.

No doubt Collins will come back in for the game against Man City :bang:

my son who is 8 has more intelliegence

Oh the irony.

yes it would be , however using a mobile telephone and being a man who doesnt have fingers like a small child, typos can happen.

if i could be bothered hunting through every one of your posts im sure there would be some in there, then if i could be bothered i could quote what you have put and put your mistakes in, but i have more of a life than that.

im glad such an irelevant spelling mistake amused you quite so much, life really must be dull eh?

His win ratio is diabolical.

Tho have to admit at least of late the games don't bore the arse off me.

There has whether by design or not been some entertainment in games of late - which given the curmudgeon antifootball had to endure for most of this season is a relief.

Robbie Keane has been a breathe of fresh air.

Time will tell. Lets hope he has finally come to his senses and realises he cannot win games by having a majority of them defenders or having a right back at right mid and so on.

If he can get us playing good football, winning games and not being so boring, he will win people over.

From those who I have spoken to at his previous clubs though, it seems it would take a massive change to the way he usually manages.

I'd hate to think what the pro defensive of McLeish would be like if he did as good as Pardew. They would die of excitement, literally. It's embarassing people make excuses of a manager who pick up 1 win every 4 league games per average and always set us up not to lose.

When people defend AM from unwarranted abuse they are branded as having some sort of great affinity for him, and even as put by one poster perceiving him as a messiah. The immaturity is astounding.

I just can't see McLeish not reverting back to his typical negative style. In our last home win against Norwich (which was three **** months ago!) we were quite attacking. What did we do in the next game? Park the bus completely and get beat 2-0 at Spurs.

I just can't see McLeish not reverting back to his typical negative style. In our last home win against Norwich (which was three **** months ago!) we were quite attacking. What did we do in the next game? Park the bus completely and get beat 2-0 at Spurs.

That was more than parking the bus, it was taking the engines out and removing the wheels.

When people defend AM from unwarranted abuse they are branded as having some sort of great affinity for him, and even as put by one poster perceiving him as a messiah. The immaturity is astounding.

Nope, some actually think he's doing a good job. Pardew has had much more assets stripped from him and yet is actually going for the Champions League spot, nevermind Europa League. McLeish is aiming to stay in the league and Villa fans are happy with that. The level of ambition is at an all time low. I think it's about time they remember who we are and stop making excuses of a manager who has no place in the Premier League.

We've been at the Premier League since it's birth. This club should always aim for European spots. Not be thankful we're competing in the bottom half of the table against of promotional teams and low mid table teams.

The board have proven to be Mickey Mouse tosspots who have no idea about football whatsoever, but that doesn't mean the fans have to join with them and think we're improving everytime we pick up a rare league win. Everytime we win (or even draw) it's like we're 'improving'. The highest we've been on the ladder this season when we picked up a win against Chelsea, we've never reached that height again.

I fear for their heart if we get a back to back win. The sheer shock excitment will kill it. But once upon a time, only last season, we actually managed that. McLeish has brainwashed quite a few around here.

Â