Match Thread

wedge

20:08

Paul AVFC: Gabby Agbonlahor heads wide after brilliant build-up play. Started by crunching tackle by Stephen Ireland. Well in son!

Dan AVFC: Best move of the match so far. Great determination from Ireland, running through two tackles to win the ball.

Paul AVFC: Gabby Agbonlahor heads wide after brilliant build-up play. Started by crunching tackle by Stephen Ireland. Well in son!

Dan AVFC: Best move of the match so far. Great determination from Ireland, running through two tackles to win the ball.

Not having a go DeepDish but i would take what you read on the official side with a pinch of salt. My experience is that they tend to sugarcoat things as much as possible.

Not having a go DeepDish but i would take what you read on the official side with a pinch of salt. My experience is that they tend to sugarcoat things as much as possible.

That is probably right. We really can not say who is good and bad and if we are playing well when we Are not seeing the match. Will wait for the villa Park faithful to come back to post their vises.