GTA 5

Genie

A few minutes later I stumbled upon two NPC's holding up a third one outside a shop as they shouted for a getaway driver and offered to pay good money for one. I had my sports car so I thought I might as well take them up on their offer before realising I could probably just rob the two robbers. As I'm a dishonourable word removed I decided just to shoot the pair of them in the back while they were holding up the third guy and steal whatever they dropped. Think I got about $2000.  GTA V is bloody great. :)

If you drop them off, you unlock Patrick McReary from GTA 4. He will be available as a gun man on heists. He also talks about Niko and robbing a bank back in Liberty City.

even though they kill you when you drop them off?

A few minutes later I stumbled upon two NPC's holding up a third one outside a shop as they shouted for a getaway driver and offered to pay good money for one. I had my sports car so I thought I might as well take them up on their offer before realising I could probably just rob the two robbers. As I'm a dishonourable word removed I decided just to shoot the pair of them in the back while they were holding up the third guy and steal whatever they dropped. Think I got about $2000. GTA V is bloody great. :)

If you drop them off, you unlock Patrick McReary from GTA 4. He will be available as a gun man on heists. He also talks about Niko and robbing a bank back in Liberty City.

even though they kill you when you drop them off?

I did it with Franklin and they killed me, but i did it with Michael and they were cool that time. Edited by Daniel

Just purchased the game. Any must know secrets that I should be aware of? So far I have just done a lot of free roaming trying to explore the map.

theres loads to take in, loads of additional stuff away from the main plot

theres a side mission on finding 50 letters which leads to the killer of some ''sweetheart'', you then have to kill the killer, although i havnt found not 1 letter yet

It was one of the best, but it wasn't particularly comfortable ;)

Any scene with Trevor was pretty much the best.

I loved anything with those two old British psycho celebrity-stalkers.

Edited by Ginko

It was one of the best, but it wasn't particularly comfortable ;)

Any scene with Trevor was pretty much the best.

I loved anything with those two old British psycho celebrity-stalkers.

Hah yeah. All the Lazlow stuff was good as well.

We also need ranks, these are the defaults

1-10 Thug

11-20 Hustler

21-30 Soldier

31-40 Trigger

41-50 Enforcer

51-60 Facilitator

61-70 Public Enemy

71-80 Short Caller

81-90 Street Boss

91-100 Kingpin

Â