GTA 5

Genie

I wasn't even going to pick this up, but as it's going to be my swansong as far as PS3 games go (because of PS4), I suppose it isn't a bad way to sign off.

Only just pre-ordered from Amazon though, so I doubt i'll get it at launch.

I just picked up Max Payne 3 for £5 from Tescos! 

Couldn't believe the price for a 9/10 average rated game.

Gonna tide myself over and get used to the shooting mechanics for GTA5 :D

Its been £5 for quite some time @ Tesco, I bought it 5 or 6 weeks ago for the exact same reason as you. Really good game.

• Like 1

Yea I never played it before, but I loved the old max paynes on ps2, so I thought 'what the hell'.

Just installing it as I type :)

gotta' love a bit of bullet time ay?

Very good price though, I saw it in game yesterday and cpu exchange and it was £15..

I've had to stop myself going on the GTA forums though now, people put spoilers and little things in the subject! :(

I was on the thread on Neogaf. Most of the stuff were people crashing cars to see the damage and alot of stupid stuff. Before it got locked, i only seen one spoiler and it was also posted here.

I've never been one for trawling games forums and reading about other peoples experiences. I like to play it for myself and gain my own experience that way.

Its like watching Villa on the TV and then logging in to the VT match thread... completely different viewpoints!

I've never been one for trawling games forums and reading about other peoples experiences. I like to play it for myself and gain my own experience that way.

Its like watching Villa on the TV and then logging in to the VT match thread... completely different viewpoints!

It's mostly .gifs and gameplay videos rather than people posting a write up about their experience.

I've made a crew called "The white swallows"

It's just a big euphemism about spunk.

I think R* would be proud of me :lol:

If anyone wants to join, search for the crew, or my PSN name "lapalfan"

:D

Edited by lapal_fan

Reading around the forums it seems highly unlikely anyone who has ordered from the big retailers will get the game before Tuedsay.

Apparently the indies are getting it Monday so there may be a chance there.

Edited by jim

Â