Charles N'Zogbia

bickster

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said Nzogbia!!!

Honesty is the best policy and if we are all honest our performances have warranted our shite league position and 6 wins from 24. We have the players but the formation and set up is all wrong and negative.

If the fans can see it and the players why cant Eck??

Eck Out !!

What a **** coward. Sits behind his **** keyboard tweeting he ain't happy playing football. You got a problem Charles go speak with the manager face to face. Gutless ****.

How do you know he hasn't? They aren't likely to put it on the official site are they!?

I'm just glad we don't have Houllier right now.. I know N'Zogbia shouldn't have said what he did and Ireland probably shouldn't have reacted like he did to McLeish, but with such a thin squad Houllier would have relegated both players to the reserves for the rest of the season.. Luckily McLeish isn't that petty and both will probably play against Man City.
Perhaps, but at the same time we wouldn't have Warnock **** up every week either so it works both ways. :P

He can't even be arsed to attend so **** him if it happens.

I take it this line of thought doesnt extend to the fans?

No because the majority of us didn't even McLeish.

i thought you talked a fair bit of nonsense, but i'm not even sure what this one means :lol:

What a **** coward. Sits behind his **** keyboard tweeting he ain't happy playing football. You got a problem Charles go speak with the manager face to face. Gutless ****.

How do you know he hasn't? They aren't likely to put it on the official site are they!?

Maybe he has but thats where it should have stayed in house.

IF he has then he has done what he needs to do. Don’t go bleeting on twitter knowing it is going to get in to the press and heap more shit on the club.

I’d rather hear about players literally squaring up to the management behind closed doors than this gutless hiding behind your keyboard crap.

I find it funny how you slated the manager and defended the player last season in a similar situation.

That's not to say N'Zogbia was wrong though, as he was wrong just like Collins and Dunne were last season.

I find it funny how you slated the manager and defended the player last season in a similar situation.

rofl.gif

Anything that undermines McLeish is good in my book.

But no doubt tommorow we'll see N'Zogbia on the official site saying how happy he is under McLeish's management.

and totally undermines the club that is Aston Villa. N'Zogbia has been brilliant for us, hasnt he? Shame he hasnt got the same attitude as a bloke who is here for 7 weeks and is busting a gut for the club. rocket polisher N'Zogbia

I disagree. Him coming out and saying that will trigger said conversations and they will have it out. I say well done Charles!

But no doubt tommorow we'll see N'Zogbia on the official site saying how happy he is under McLeish's management.

and totally undermines the club that is Aston Villa. N'Zogbia has been brilliant for us, hasnt he? Shame he hasnt got the same attitude as a bloke who is here for 7 weeks and is busting a gut for the club. rocket polisher N'Zogbia

Last game he scored a goal. This game he got an assist. Then he gets brought off for **** Heskey (HESKEY!) and then he watches his former club defeat us going up to 5th in the table.

I'd be **** pissed off as well with the way the management is going.

That's not to say N'Zogbia was wrong though, as he was wrong just like Collins and Dunne were last season.

Like I said in a subsequent post you got beef with the management say it to their face. Don't hide behind your **** keyboard like Charles has.

Like I said in a subsequent post you got beef with the management say it to their face. Don't hide behind your **** keyboard like Charles has.

A bit like our manager then using an Email to tell Birmingham he was sodding off to join us!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Eck leading by example then eh? 8) 8)

Last game he scored a goal. This game he got an assist. Then he gets brought off for **** Heskey (HESKEY!) and then he watches his former club defeat us going up to 5th in the table.

Are you trying to suggest he was good today, he was fecking hiding in the second half when we were under the cosh a bit early on. How many fecking games has he played for us, one goal and an assist, world class this lad. Instead of tweeting how unhappy he is, he should show some balls during a game. Ron Saunders would not have played him with this attitude

I'd be **** pissed off as well with the way the management is going.

Â