Charles N'Zogbia

bickster

Much better yesterday, in my opinion he's the ONE player that could be the make or break of our season, the departure of Young and Downing could prove truly disastrous if he fails to play to his potential. There was one cross from the left yesterday that was as good as anything Downing or Young ever did - he just needs to do it more often than once a game!

This is the problem with Nzogbia, the game at Sunderland was his 1 good game in 8. He will be pony now for another load of games. its how he has always been

He wasn't even that good against sunderland. He had a decent match at best. I think we are just so used to N'Zogbia being shite that when he has a mediocre performance we praise him.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the problem with Nzogbia, the game at Sunderland was his 1 good game in 8. He will be pony now for another load of games. its how he has always been

Well he wasn't like that last season, so if you mean always been as in just this season, your right.

He was according to my Wigan supporting mate. Maybe one good game in 4, but still very much a highlights player.

Well he wasn't like that last season, so if you mean always been as in just this season, your right.

He was according to my Wigan supporting mate. Maybe one good game in 4, but still very much a highlights player.

We could do with some highlights. :winkold:

Quite.

On a 1 to 4 ratio, he owes us 3 good games. I wouldn't count the Sunderland game as a good performance, just a bit better than normal.

Same here. A 6/10 rating instead of his usual 3/10.

How apt for me that this thread is top of the pile. I promised way back in August (when i got banned for questioning the Nzogbia signing) that I would be back in November to hold my hands up and admit he'd proved me wrong.

I have to say, without any doubt whatsoever, that CNZ is actually worse than I ever thought!

So to the likes of Julie B, and AVFCPride of Brum etc etc please can you give your thoughts on him for the first quarter of the season please?? Do you still think NZogbia is better than Downing or Young? Was it a great piece of business?? Does he currently have your vote for POTY?

NOTE: moving to a 2/10 performance at the weekend from his usual 1/10 does not constitute a "good signing".

We are in deep trouble so dont let the table fool you - I said we had an easy start and we needed to get off to a flyer, and whilst 12th sounds ok the fact is 16th place go above us with a win and we have one hell of a fixture list coming up.

CNZ has got to be THE worst signing of the whole premier league.

Discuss.

They have supporters?

Hey, at least he is doing the same as Downing, but just half the price :) ! Downing no goals, no assists at Liverpool.

Discuss.

Downing worse, for reasons stated above. Both immense last year, done jack all this year, Downing less playing years left in him too.

How apt for me that this thread is top of the pile. I promised way back in August (when i got banned for questioning the Nzogbia signing) that I would be back in November to hold my hands up and admit he'd proved me wrong.

I have to say, without any doubt whatsoever, that CNZ is actually worse than I ever thought!

So to the likes of Julie B, and AVFCPride of Brum etc etc please can you give your thoughts on him for the first quarter of the season please?? Do you still think NZogbia is better than Downing or Young? Was it a great piece of business?? Does he currently have your vote for POTY?

NOTE: moving to a 2/10 performance at the weekend from his usual 1/10 does not constitute a "good signing".

We are in deep trouble so dont let the table fool you - I said we had an easy start and we needed to get off to a flyer, and whilst 12th sounds ok the fact is 16th place go above us with a win and we have one hell of a fixture list coming up.

Discuss.

ZOMG YOU WERE RIGHT!11

*hands cookie*

Same here. A 6/10 rating instead of his usual 3/10.

I was saying that about Ireland only a few weeks ago when folks were claiming he'd had a great game

Also, i'd have given Petrov a 7/10 last weekend instead of his usual 5/10. But even then he had the balls to pass a free kick 30 yards from goal backwards with a box full of players waiting for it on their heads

thats rubbish. Nobody has a Wigan supporting mate ;):P

thats rubbish. Nobody has a Wigan supporting mate ;):P

Pie Eaters. :winkold:

Disagree anyway. Whelan must have some mates? Oh, sorry. Forgot he is a Utd fan isn't he.

Hello ..

Well .. with numbers and performance last season .. we could never ever say that signing him was a bad decision ..

Wether he make it now or not .. It's a good thinking to sign someone like him .. although he didn't find himself until now .. maybe Wolves game was the best ..

Hopefully he could find his form .. I hope that Big Eck could give him some freedom to let us see his best !

I have to admit that £20m for Downing was good business. I just feel that selling both him and young at the same time was a poor decision, especially when we spunked half of the Downing money on Nzogbia, who is nothing other than a bog standard player.

What I cannot accept is that people think it is ok that we did this because Downing hasn't done anything at Liverpool yet. For the record, I do not care one little bit what liverpool are doing - they have money to p!ss away - we don't.

What we now have is a side that is competing with the likes of Bolton, Fulham and Norwich for the places above relegation. Our club cannot compete anymore with the big clubs but we should expect to at least be holding our own with the likes of Stoke, Newcastle and Everton.

Mr Lerner - You lost your nerve and cashed in on a very short term solution that Myself and thousands of other Villa fans will pay the price for for many years. Get rid of Mcleish NOW and give the job to Eriksson who might just save us the humiliation and financial catastrophe of relegation.

I have to admit that £20m for Downing was good business. I just feel that selling both him and young at the same time was a poor decision, especially when we spunked half of the Downing money on Nzogbia, who is nothing other than a bog standard player.

What I cannot accept is that people think it is ok that we did this because Downing hasn't done anything at Liverpool yet. For the record, I do not care one little bit what liverpool are doing - they have money to p!ss away - we don't.

What we now have is a side that is competing with the likes of Bolton, Fulham and Norwich for the places above relegation. Our club cannot compete anymore with the big clubs but we should expect to at least be holding our own with the likes of Stoke, Newcastle and Everton.

Mr Lerner - You lost your nerve and cashed in on a very short term solution that Myself and thousands of other Villa fans will pay the price for for many years. Get rid of Mcleish NOW and give the job to Eriksson who might just save us the humiliation and financial catastrophe of relegation.

Last time I looked we were above Stoke and Everton and we had drawn with Newcastle (who have had an unbelievable start and WILL implode (results wise) no doubt about it).

I don't see how your concluding that 9th after 10 games means that we need Eriksson to come and save us from the humiliation of relegation?

Win on Saturday and we are on 15 points - Probably only 4 points off being half way to safety, with only a third of the season gone. Calm down

Â