Charles N'Zogbia

bickster

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, one last game. If still no progress ...leave him out for game at Man City.

Agree with that.

Think central part of our midfield doesnt help likes of N'Zogbia tho.

We're bit of a mess in midfield tbh.

True.

We must pin our hopes on Jenas so it seems.

Delph needs to take stock and AM must find his best position.

Zog needs to get his head up and look around him!

He's playing tha bad at the moment he has to be dropped, shocking performance again....... Great passing and movement from the team untill it ends up at his feet and him losing it / passing to them / or running out of play.

Currently the worst signing ive seen period.

Yesterday's most worrying part was when he was one on one with L.Young (i think), and last year he ripped past him and scored at Villa Park. At Loftus Road he looked up, turned around and bumbled out to the side waiting for support. Not quite the player we bought.

Hopefully a game against his old club will motivate him. If not performance pull him out of the firing line as against City him giving the ball away will only add to the scoreline.

I always said he wasn't the best and very hit and miss but surely to god he is due a performance i didn't think he would be a miss all game every game. people say give new players a chance but this is starting to get worrying now

I always said he wasn't the best and very hit and miss but surely to god he is due a performance i didn't think he would be a miss all game every game. people say give new players a chance but this is starting to get worrying now

He was bad yesterday, but some of the comments on here are a bit harsh. Some players take some time to settle.

One of the positives from yesterday was Ireland, he finally looks like he can bring something to the team. With Petrov playing some of his best stuff at Villa (in my view), Bannon growing in confidence and Jenas to come in, it actually gives Big Eck a chance to 'rest' Zog, which might relieve the pressure of him a bit.

Had a couple of good runs yesterday but still needs to up his games and be consistant for a whole match. Personally I would drop him to the bench next game if it wasn't against his old team?

agree if it was anybody but wigan next game he would start on the bench for me.

there was a few times yesterday when he had space around him to do whatever he wanted and only 1 defender in front and i was expecting him to drive forward, dribble and pass the defender but instead he either stopped or ran straight into the defender.

i think he will come good just its going to take a little bit longer than some of us hoped. 1 more game

We got pretty much what we assumed we'd be getting with N'Zogbia, didn't we? Unstoppable player on his day, but plagued by inconsistenty and prone to large bouts of 'disappearus-ninety-minititus'. When (not if, I pray at least) he hits his form, he'll be brilliant for us for a month or so, the rest of the time somewhat ineffective which is what we're unfortunately getting at the moment.

Stating the obvious, but a goal would do him the world of good.

I have heard "one good game in five". Not had a good one yet and now I have to look forward to a month when he will be good?

Not the standard of player we are used to in terms of creativity over the last few years but maybe the type of player we now have to get used to.

Come on now, "look forward to" implies you'll be happy about something at some point, and that's just not the Richard I know and love. :)

As for N'Zogbia, I'd love to be advocating some kind of 'keep the faith' message, but I (like us all) have been hurt before. N'Zogbia, Houllier, Berson, Ginola... we don't have much luck with the French do we?

He looks to me like his legs are full of lead and they won't do what his brain wants them to. He is so nervous on the ball and is not dealing with the step up in expectation. The problem is who do we replace him with if he warms the bench and if he is benched what will that do to his dwindling confidence?

Remember a fellow poster on here being torn apart by the majority when he felt that N'Zogbia would be a very poor signing. I hope Charlie boy, can, with a goal, prove all the doubters wrong but i am beginning to worry about his performances.

Â