Match Thread

wedge

whats with all the overreaction? Its pre season ffs.

True,but this thread would be a wankfest if we were winning.

This performance shows we are still some way off having a team capable of finishing in the top ten.

So we're going by pre-season results now? Liverpool will be in the bottom half then...

even with Nzogbia we need another winger

We need a right winger, 2 centre midfielders, 2 centre halves and a left back then we will be ok 8)

whats with all the overreaction? Its pre season ffs.

True,but this thread would be a wankfest if we were winning.

This performance shows we are still some way off having a team capable of finishing in the top ten.

So we're going by pre-season results now? Liverpool will be in the bottom half then...

Yep, I remember when Spurs won all their pre-season games and smashed Roma was it? like 5-0 and then went onto take 2 points from 8 games.

shock horror..get off Petrov and bring in energy in midfield and we get going.. far too late now though, just another example why Petrov shouldn't start all our matches im afraid.

Amen!

I'm biased as I want him to make it but I'd say theres been a noticable improvement in use of the ball since Bannan came on. Should be starting games in my opinion.

ffs this thread is hilarious... Its a preseason friendly.

ffs you are hilarious. The season starts in 2 weeks and we look a shambles against Chelsea B in 1st gear.

This isn't Chelsea B, they were about 3 players short of their best team. Also pre-season results really mean **** all. Surely you've followed football long enough to know this.

I have but thanks for the dig. Zhirkov and Bosingwa will not hold down a starin spot this season unless the new coach has plans for them and I know Chelsea are blessed with this depth of talent but friendly or not, I had hoped we would have a go instead of this complete limp dicked approach with a negative approach with the piss poorest of players hanging onto there former glory.

I hope AMc learns from this and I don't read anymore of those BS articles online about how Petrov has a part to play. He's **** pants. He has been for years. Gabby has become a poor excuse for a premiership footballer. Darius Vassel anyone?