The Wrong 'Un

GarethRDR

Ahem, well ?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Ahem, well ?

• I'd actually rather do the Postma/I've done the Postma.
    • I'd like to, but I'm yet to find a willing recipient.
    • Eww, poo comes out of there!
    • I've got my brown wings! It was noish and toyt; toyt like a tiger.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

well lads i dont know how to say this but i have a sore arse. had a heavy sex session last night with the missus which was partly down to me being intoxicated, anyway apart from recording our session on the laptop i ended up with my missus vibrator up the wrong un  :blink: . again that would never of happend if i wernt intoxicated but ay shit happens, must admit ive never been a fan of fingers or objects going up my rear end but some blokes like it. my missus is into it and has always been on at me to do this or that but i normally refuse, ive had smaller objects up there just to please her but as ive said it does nothing for me. i can honestly say last nights experience was pure agony to the point where i had to shout get it out, you can imagine how embarrassed i was this morning when we ended up talking about it, even more embarrassing when apparantly it was my idea  :mellow: . anyway i thought this would raise a few laughs and as you know i try and be as honest as possible. two words......NEVER AGAIN!.

• Like 1

:crylaugh:

Does your missus know you post your intimate secrets on here. I reckon she would murder you if she found out

yeah she does, shes very open about anything to the point where she will probably tell her mum then i will murder her  :D

A girl I was seeing a few months ago gave me the ol' rimjob. I can't say it particularly did anything for me. 

same here, few of my mates like it but the only pleasure i get from my arse is when im having a nice shit or when im giving it a good itch.

Â