Barclays Fantasy League: VillaTalk Championship 11/12

GarethRDR

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that mess up kinda worked in my favour.

First time I've had negative points, -2 for Woodgate and Klasnic, still on 54 points before the bonuses which is way above the weekly average of 36 and I'm almost on the first page of the VT league now.

Good performances from Aguero (Capt), Larsson, Modric with Silva and Rooney also chipping in.

Klasnic transfered out for Gabby as he'll be off the pitch for a few weeks after the straight red for violent conduct

Utterly bemused by the omission of Zamora from my starting 11. I was absolutely positive I swapped him in for Roger Johnson before the weekend, an additional 9 point cushion pissed away probably cause I missed the save/commit button. Thankfully my decision to pass the captaincy from Rooney to Young paid off but I should have stuck with my initial choice of giving it to Larsson.

bounced up to 64 points for the week now with the bonuses added.

Is it the best three players in each match that get bonuses or the top three players in each round of matches?

The best 3 in each match. Although it tends to be who has scored/assisted rather than the actual best players during the game.

For example, Villa-Newky. Gabby, Best & Tiote. Whereas if it was the best players it probably should have been Given, Cabaye & someone else.

Also this season sometimes you get 2 players with 2 or 3 points and nobody with a single point, but last year every game had someone with 1, 2 & 3 points.

Yet another above average week with 52 points, puts me into the top 50 for the first time. Great week considering Rooney is out. Rooney's injury might mean I have to transfer him out for a while. Rooney for Dzeko seem's to be the probable deal (keeping the money in reserve for when Rooney returns)

OH and congrats to Lucy, not only top girl now, but top of the league too!

Â