Photography?

trimandson

nah , that's exactly what I was talking about Lancs ..like you say

it's getting the shot that captures where you were and making it interesting but without making it look like a picture round from university challenge

The picture round in University Challenge is usually a piece of piss, this week it was national football federations badges :mrgreen:

And I totally disagree with what you've said too, I like photo's that challenge the viewers perception of what it is, I like photo's that ask that question, What is this?

Oh and I think you were more talking about the picture round in Ask the family with Robert Robinson, now theres a quiz show thats gagging to be revived ;nod:

nah , that's exactly what I was talking about Lancs ..like you say

it's getting the shot that captures where you were and making it interesting but without making it look like a picture round from university challenge

I like both though, my first post was to show how much I liked having a decent camera and being out with Bicks made me realise that some of the ideas I had for pics were not as stupid as my missus and others think....

The picture round in University Challenge is usually a piece of piss, this week it was national football federations badges :mrgreen:

And I totally disagree with what you've said too, I like photo's that challenge the viewers perception of what it is, I like photo's that ask that question, What is this?

Oh and I think you were more talking about the picture round in Ask the family with Robert Robinson, now theres a quiz show thats gagging to be revived ;nod:

OK, what is this :winkold:

1x-3xtestshots047.jpg

The picture round in University Challenge is usually a piece of piss, this week it was national football federations badges
So, did you get Azerbaijan?

bizarrely yes, don't ask me how I knew it either or how I guessed it more like, probably because it was none of the other countries beginning with A that I could think of

• 2 weeks later...

Using Shutter priority mode I set the time to somewhere between 1/60 & 1/30 (I was experimenting for my coursework) - I could look it up in the EXIF but as a general rule for something like that about 1/60 but you need to pan with the camera to keep the subject as clean as possible

Blackpool was ferkin miserably wet yesterday, didn't look you up as I thought you'd be doing Family type things on a Sat

Thats the thing with those horse carriage taxi things you get all sorts of different rates of movement, wheels feet/legs etc so even though the mainbody of the subject is sharp you get that great sense of movement not only from ther background but the subject itself

• 4 weeks later...
Â