Stephen Warnock

KSV

Fair play to him today. Rightly dropped after being dire but came on in second half and made two cracking early tackles which seemed to get the rest of the lads going.

He arguably changed the game today as Kightly was a huge threat fist half and didn't get a sniff in the second half.

Needed a kick up the arse but responded to it in the right way

This. Clark was run ragged by Kightly first half but never had a kick second half. Warnock's tackling, distribution and forward runs were a major plus second half.

Clark got run ragged by a fit and raring to go Kightly who is obviously chomping at the bit to play after being out injured for so long. Add to that it was Clark's first game at left back for quite some time, as well as having an unfit Gabby playing ahead of him and it all added up against the lad.

However, Warnock came on into a position he is used to playing (or should I say occupying?) and had a more defensive aware Albrighton playing in front of him. Also, Kightly had already run his nuts off for 45 minutes and wasn't as fresh as he would have been at the start of the game. Add to that Warnock could have gone for a lunge after being on the pitch for only 5 minutes and I would say that everything fell nicely into place for him!

Give Warnock a start in the next game at Arsenal and let's see how he performs then against Walcott. The guy is a car crash in a Villa shirt and has been for quite some time. I have no agenda against him. I just do not think he is good enough to play for the club I love.[/quote

Villarocker.... did you figure out a way to alter the dates on posts to make it look like you were able to tell the future?

Warnock got skinned by walcott consistently.

Fair play to him today. Rightly dropped after being dire but came on in second half and made two cracking early tackles which seemed to get the rest of the lads going.

He arguably changed the game today as Kightly was a huge threat fist half and didn't get a sniff in the second half.

This. Clark was run ragged by Kightly first half but never had a kick second half. Warnock's tackling, distribution and forward runs were a major plus second half.

Clark got run ragged by a fit and raring to go Kightly who is obviously chomping at the bit to play after being out injured for so long. Add to that it was Clark's first game at left back for quite some time, as well as having an unfit Gabby playing ahead of him and it all added up against the lad.

However, Warnock came on into a position he is used to playing (or should I say occupying?) and had a more defensive aware Albrighton playing in front of him. Also, Kightly had already run his nuts off for 45 minutes and wasn't as fresh as he would have been at the start of the game. Add to that Warnock could have gone for a lunge after being on the pitch for only 5 minutes and I would say that everything fell nicely into place for him!

Give Warnock a start in the next game at Arsenal and let's see how he performs then against Walcott. The guy is a car crash in a Villa shirt and has been for quite some time. I have no agenda against him. I just do not think he is good enough to play for the club I love.[/quote

Villarocker.... did you figure out a way to alter the dates on posts to make it look like you were able to tell the future?

Nah mate. It is just very easy to predict how Warnock will play in the next game because he is so consistently poor, unfortunately.

Nah mate. It is just very easy to predict how Warnock will play in the next game because he is so consistently poor, unfortunately.

everyone who is not blind can see that Warnock is mentally unfit. he can make a good tackle to win the ball just to pass it straight away to the opposition. he repeats it every match and gifts easy goals. his decision making is just horrible, last night the sliding tackle before 2nd goal was totally wrong - scholar's error. but he is not a weakest defender in our squad. guess who?

Ok, enough is enough

What's this guy playing at ??

He tried his best to score an OG v Everton

He set Dyer up for the 1st goal v Swansea

& tonight he's scored what looks like a very very dubious OG

I smell a rat

I've also had enough, wouldn't bother me if he never played for the club again. Why on earth did we not sign a proper left back in the transfer window??

Because the Villa mafia (numbers 6, 5 and 3) do not like being messed with and dropped and will start fights and cause a bad atmosphere.

I fully believe we'd actually be a good side if Warnock and Hutton were dropped.

Let's just play three at the back 3-5-2. Solves the problem of our shit fullbacks. (Though not the one of our shit centrebacks)

Â