What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

that's a **** storming barrow load of tunes there, Prince Fatty is on my list for the weekend...

Do you think that overdosing on 6 or 7 albums in one hit will have you satisfied and higher for longer? Or will you find yourself casually picking up something dirty for £3.99 in a couple of days time when you're coming down?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

that's a **** storming barrow load of tunes there, Prince Fatty is on my list for the weekend...

Do you think that overdosing on 6 or 7 albums in one hit will have you satisfied and higher for longer? Or will you find yourself casually picking up something dirty for £3.99 in a couple of days time when you're coming down?

I've not been proper record shopping for a coupled of months, so kind of binged a little. I'd been complaining to myself about having nothing new to listen to in the car, so mostly went for CDs, although the Loop EP is vinyl, and I also got an unpictured (wouldn't upload) Electric Wizard LP. I spent a fortune last night and today, so they'll have to do for a while. Well maybe a couple of weeks. 

On a side note, my mate who I went to the gig with, and who's house I stopped at, made sure to remove his new CDs from their bags and put them in the car, so his wife didn't know he'd been buying more records! :lol:

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

On a side note, my mate who I went to the gig with, and who's house I stopped at, made sure remove his new CDs from their bags and put them in the car, so his wife didn't know he'd been buying more records! :lol:

As my missus sometimes reads VT for the lolz it's important to point out I have never done this.

Never.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

As my missus sometimes reads VT for the lolz it's important to point out I have never done this.

Never.

Me neither. Oh no, not at all. 

• Like 2

Â