What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

Spirit, Twelve Dreams Of Dr.Sardonicus. great album by a great band that i should listen to more.

Their first four albums are all excellent, as is "Spirit of '76".

Don't normally listen to much from what I'd call chart music but blimey, royal blood are quite good aren't they. Latest self titled is very good indeed.

96e1ht.jpg

The Cowsills -

got a touch of Lalo S about it  :thumb:

It's a goodie that one.

Intrada have done a couple of Lalo's soundtracks too, but they're not cheap!

Short runs as well, forcing you to bite the bullet before they go for really silly money.

CGXDHxLXIAAPLlP.jpg

music to accompany the Sunday evening ironing session

30 years old this copy and we've played it countless times between us, not a click or a crackle, pristine 

'Deutsche Grammaphon'

17757226814_24e3053d4a_h.jpg

Looks good huh?

Really, it's just a quick dub mix tape I put together for the car. You know the sort of thing, window down, drive slow, females looking in and smiling and saying stuff like 'hot tunes you fine man', and you're just like, 'yeah, thanks lady' and you just drive by, smiling, because if you weren't a good sorted and grounded bloke, you could have done sex to her. But it's not about meaningless sex, it's about the groove.

• Like 1

you into medieval music Xann? if so have you heard rondellus, sabbatum album. its a medieval tribute to black sabbath, i find it interesting purely because im into sabbath and i occasionally play it now and again. just asked as your into all kinds of wacky music  :)

A couple of my friends got a Black Sabbath playing Medieval duo for their wedding reception. They were good too. Another VTer was there.

Do have a bit of Medieval stuff, though the vast majority of it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0KX_Wr_kAo.

I could probably dig you something out with a psaltery or hurdy gurdy, but it would be part of a box set or compilation.

The association is one of quite dull music played by recorder and something that sounds a bit like a big kazoo :)

It all gets a bit more exciting moving into the Renaissance and Baroque.

Â