• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

'Villa have made it clear they won't be spending much money over the summer' What???!! When have we said that?? We've got to re-build this summer, how are gonna do that without spending? I've lost so much respect lately for SSN, talking bollocks!

I have got a feeling that may be true.

I think we will spend whatever we get in for selling players

This!

If we had tons of cash to spend this summer in my opinion rafa would have already been hired i think the team is going to be the weakest its been in years.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Villa have made it clear they won't be spending much money over the summer' What???!! When have we said that?? We've got to re-build this summer, how are gonna do that without spending? I've lost so much respect lately for SSN, talking bollocks!

I have got a feeling that may be true.

I think we will spend whatever we get in for selling players

based on what? iirc the exact same things were being said in jan

As I said its just a feeling I have. I would imagine if we genertate about £30m on the sales of young and downing then I think that is what we will have to spend.

I may be wrong so dont quote me on this its just a feeling I have

Any word from MM today over on H&V?

Why doesn't he post on VT hardly anymore?

I think it was because some posters gave him loads of grief for not getting things 100% correct all of the time. Sad really because he was a good source, and one that I could trust to be right most of the time.

Rafa would be hired , we dont know if we even offered him or any body else the job, FFS everybody chill, whoever we bring in becomes one of us, lets just give em a chance and back them , if they **** up then lets slate them !!!!!!!!

If it really is true. That we only needed to provide 60m to get Benitez and didnt because of that reason then I'm really disappointed with Randy. 20m of it will come from Young.

Where would the other £40m have come from though?

Think its the amount of PM's he got JB! Said to me he needed his PA to manage his VT account lol!

Oh right, that's understandable. I thought it was because he was given lots of grief.

If it really is true. That we only needed to provide 60m to get Benitez and didnt because of that reason then I'm really disappointed with Randy. 20m of it will come from Young.

Plus other sales......

In hindsight, i think its bollox.

It proberly has more to do with Benny wanting control of contracts, the very thing that caused MoN to up tools.