• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are only 2 managers who would have satisfied the fans Ancelotti and Moyes. Both of which there have been strong signals that they did not want to come.

That's simply rubbish

You're only intention is to wind people up on this site

Really, you think that statement is not true?

I am not winding people up. This messageboard is for discussion. People have different opinions and if reasoned (which they have been) can debate them. Just because they are not the same as yours it does not mean they are wrong.

You need to learn this.

I can't help it keep refreshing the OS home page and feelin relieved at seeing King Olof but at the same time a little miffed that he's only number 40 in the top 50 post wars Villans!!!!

This is dragging it's heals a little now - unfortunately I don't think it'll be anything between Randy and AM holding this up and reckon it's sha trying to get money out of the deal and stalling as much as possible!

Melberg will become the symbol of our hope. :lol:

F5 - refreshes screen - Mellberg - Wahoo!!!!

I will never get bord of seeing Mellbergs face as that means no statement... If i was the site tech i'd photoshop his beard off and keep changing the photo... Really confuse us! Lmfao!

There are only 2 managers who would have satisfied the fans Ancelotti and Moyes. Both of which there have been strong signals that they did not want to come.

That's simply rubbish

You're only intention is to wind people up on this site

Really, you think that statement is not true?

I am not winding people up. This messageboard is for discussion. People have different opinions and if reasoned (which they have been) can debate them. Just because they are not the same as yours it does not mean they are wrong.

You need to learn this.

lalalalalalalalala not listening

I think he has mitigating circumstances. I am sure a lot will not agree. I think he deserves his chance, I am sure alot won't agree.

But he may be a good fit in the similar mould to how Gregory was.

Are there any managers you would draw the line at and say they are not good enough to take us forward?

I think the answer to that one is no - according to reverend ted it's not our job as supporters to have an opinion only to tug our forelock and hand over our cash

He would accept any old rubbish served up to him and say thank you

You need to go back and read my posts. On the last page I said supporters ARE entitled to their opinions.

Do not put words in my mouth. I suggest you buy your self some glasses or a prescription moniter!

If crisis is averted and we don't get McLeish I think a gigantic statue of Mellberg should be built outside VP. :)

Maybe the current OS page is forseeing Mellberg being announced as manager, with Laursen as his No.2 and Alan Wright the new kitman?

McLeish as DOF?

That is EXACTLY what I've been wondering... I posted it the other day..

or if not DOF then a footballing brain at the club. Which IMO is EXACTLY what they need!