• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

Smells of bullshit on twitter - apparently the story broke on Capital FM! As an ex-Londoner, Capital wouldn't report it if Alex Ferguson joined Villa, inbetween playing Adele and TAke That, it's difficult to imagine them talking about our situation. Made up story.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If MM isnt telling the truth you can only assume he's a lunatic/psycho....look at all his tweets, why would someone bother posting all this

if its not true, cant see it beeing THAT funny to try to fool everyone until they dont even believe/listen anymore.

AVFCMysteryMan Sky Dream

#avfc the interview did not go well. Speak later

18 minutes ago

Sky Dream

AVFCMysteryMan Sky Dream

#avfc well they have not gone well. They never were going 2

30 minutes ago

Sky Dream

AVFCMysteryMan Sky Dream

#avfc has the interview gone well?

32 minutes ago

Sky Dream

AVFCMysteryMan Sky Dream

#avfc interview will #fail Moyes still 101%

45 minutes ago

i don't get all of this...

Randy approaches Wigan the correct way, Martinez turns us down politely, Wigan chairman thanks Villa for the nice way we approached them

Randy supposedly "tapps up" Mcleish, Mcleish resigns & Randy says well he's a free agent he's quite within his rights to speak with him, blues kick off as you would expect them to

Do these two actions sound like the same man?? Has Randy become so desperate, he's lost all his morals???

THIS, THIS, THIS, THIS!!

I posted EXACTLY the same last night.. the whole thing just doesn't add up.

Randy Lerner is the most honest guy there is. How many chairman have to tell everyone.. that and publically on their website often...

Watford FC.... over signing Ashley Young.

Boro.... over signing Downing.

Leeds... over signing Delph (Particularly...remember what Bates said)

that I can remember off top of my hat.

Then Whelan's public interview of how proud we should be of Randy Lerner. What's happened as he had a seizure this week or something.

Add to that why there is a complete blackout at VP and rumours staff have had to sign non disclosures... yet GK defends McCleish on facebook??!!!

The whole thing is not logical!

If MM isnt telling the truth you can only assume he's a lunatic/psycho....look at all his tweets, why would someone bother posting all this

if its not true, cant see it beeing THAT funny to try to fool everyone until they dont even believe/listen anymore.

AVFCMysteryMan Sky Dream

#avfc the interview did not go well. Speak later

18 minutes ago

Sky Dream

AVFCMysteryMan Sky Dream

#avfc well they have not gone well. They never were going 2

30 minutes ago

Sky Dream

AVFCMysteryMan Sky Dream

#avfc has the interview gone well?

32 minutes ago

Sky Dream

AVFCMysteryMan Sky Dream

#avfc interview will #fail Moyes still 101%

45 minutes ago

THIS IS NOT THE REAL MM! When will people realise?

he was blatantly ramping the price on moyes and laying it. The amount of money that went on moyes on betfair due to the two twitter accounts is ridiculous. Ill imagine he is sat at home laughing waiting to count his money.

Aston Villa are set to make an announcement on Thursday regarding the vacant manager's post after holding talks with Alex McLeish, the BBC has learnt.

"It won't take long before Villa owner Randy Lerner and McLeish accept they are a good fit," said BBC Radio 5 live's Pat Murphy.

i don't get all of this...

Randy approaches Wigan the correct way, Martinez turns us down politely, Wigan chairman thanks Villa for the nice way we approached them

Randy supposedly "tapps up" Mcleish, Mcleish resigns & Randy says well he's a free agent he's quite within his rights to speak with him, blues kick off as you would expect them to

Do these two actions sound like the same man?? Has Randy become so desperate, he's lost all his morals???

THIS, THIS, THIS, THIS!!

I posted EXACTLY the same last night.. the whole thing just doesn't add up.

Randy Lerner is the most honest guy there is. How many chairman have to tell everyone.. that and publically on their website often...

Watford FC.... over signing Ashley Young.

Boro.... over signing Downing.

Leeds... over signing Delph (Particularly...remember what Bates said)

that I can remember off top of my hat.

Then Whelan's public interview of how proud we should be of Randy Lerner. What's happened as he had a seizure this week or something.

Add to that why there is a complete blackout at VP and rumours staff have had to sign non disclosures... yet GK defends McCleish on facebook??!!!

The whole thing is not logical!

Randy's gone nuts! That can be the only possible explanation.

if the board are not prepared to spend maybe they should appoint from within.it will take 80 million plus to buy a squad that will challenge for top 5 considering the amount of players leaving or wanting out.

If that's the case we should have held onto Houllier. If the only issue was his health then KMac or GMac are there anyway, and that seems to be the standard we're going to end up with.

Was glad Houllier went - what a difference a couple of weeks makes.