• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That picture is at 5pm for a 6pm protest. I wonder what the average attendance at VP would be if it was taken an hour before kick off every weekend :)

Tell the people of Libya, Syria, Bahrain etc. that it's not worth protesting for something that you believe in and that it makes them look stupid.

Yeah great argument...life or football no difference...

:bang::bang:

Tell the people of Libya, Syria, Bahrain etc. that it's not worth protesting for something that you believe in and that it makes them look stupid.

Yeah great argument...life or football no difference...

:bang::bang:

I think his point (and he is right) no matter how different the 2 events, is that it is never stupid to protest if you believe strongly enough about something. And it's also quite nice to live somewhere that you are allowed to protest. I have to laugh at those who said stuff like "I don't usually like protests but I'll make an exception this time". Talk about missing the point. You only BOTHER or 'like' a protest if you feel strongly enough to do it. I'm not saying I agree with what they're doing but I certainly feel they're entitled to do it and I don't for a second think they are stupid for doing it.

I really don't see the point in this protest.

If we could have got someone better do you not think we would have?

And I think we'd be better off with randy backing a manager he wants than having a manager that he wasn't sure of but had to have because of fan pressure.

Randy is not the best owner in the league, he's not the owner I thought we were getting that day I was ridiculously happy when he joined but I do believe he has the right intentions.

Let's stop looking ridiculous and just get on with it. Last season was **** horrible, if the crowd are on the manager from the start we'll just have another shit season and the likes of bent and downing will be off for sure.

I'm not happy, this just confirms the doubts I and others have had about randy for the last 12 months but if it happens let's just deal with it and get behind the club.

What happened with those 'tweets' yesterday taken from the Everton forum speculating that we had offered Moyes a 2 yr contract but he wanted 3 years??

Sytill any talk of that?

Yep we've bin tweeting trying to see what we can find out from other sources.

Villa Park is in lockdown.

guys client contact at EFC has gone quiet & backtracked. Will not talk about it. Just says Moyes is back off hols on Saturday apparently.

I personally think Kenwright won't sell cos EFC are absolutely skint and will find it hard to replace DM....... so RL's looking at Plan B

According to today's Mirror(yes I know) EFC can't even scrape together a downpayment to buy N'zogbia. Natives are worried!

Wasn't it the entirely trustworthy and very much ITK Oliver Holt who tweeted Moyes to Villa on a 2 year deal?

The tweets are in this thread somewhere, posted yesterday.

Im not even gonna attempt to find them though. Ill be there all nite