• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's hope they're as accurate as the Bob Bradley announcement a few months ago...

Did they announce that as well?

The OS will have to come out soon with a statement soon one way or another.

The only thing that I think may have scuppered deal for Moyes is Hughes going to Chelsea instead of Everton perhaps....

This is just my point, saying "there may be a potential meltdown signing" in a transfer window isn't being ITK it's guess work and edging your bets, everyone remembers him for this. Did he not make reference to a potential indian summer of signings in that window too? Again edging his bets that time it didn't come off.

Now If he'd have said Darren Bent is signing on Monday instead that is being ITK.

Yeah, say Darren Bent is signing, giving away too much information and getting himself sacked for leaking information.

It was like the day before the signing and he said "Meltdown signing on the way".

He posts what he can. If you don't believe it then that's your decision. But stop trying to drag down respected posters. You might get yourself a bit of respect in the process.

Alex McLeish's Claret & Blue army!

Oh man, just seeing that in writing :puke:

Maybe so. I have always said that I wanted a manager with something to prove. By god McLeish has go alot to prove.

I will back the board, manager, players and club.

I'll back him, not liking all the negativity in the past 12 months so gonna try and be positive. Definitely not going to those protests. Lets hope he is backed well by the board. He could do a good job, at least we should probably be hard to beat. Hope he can get the balance right though with defence and attack.

I'll back him, not liking all the negativity in the past 12 months so gonna try and be positive. Definitely not going to those protests. Lets hope he is backed well by the board. He could do a good job, at least we should probably be hard to beat. Hope he can get the balance right though with defence and attack.

If takkshite are saying this then Villa must make a statement one way or the other.

Either take the wind out of talkshites sails or confirm it

The longer they remain silent the more it looks like it will be true IMO

The only thing that I think may have scuppered deal for Moyes is Hughes going to Chelsea instead of Everton perhaps....

The only thing scuppering moyes to villa is moyes not being interested. If managers want to go they resign. Mcleish proves it. He hasnt because he is happy where he is. Twice in a year you have had a vacancy. Twice he hasnt gone. Hopefully mcleish stays at villa for a while so that next summer were not doing moyes to villa part 3.