• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

Sir Graham Taylor usually has a valued opinion, wonder what he makes of Martinez

Well, if it's anymore than 6 letters he's got me beat. I could only get "marine". Still, I'm confident of besting ol' Taylor on the numbers round (after all, he did spend £2m on Postma). I'll have 2 big and 4 small please Carol...

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tell u what, what a bloke dave whelan is, and if u hear the things he has to say about avfc then maybe we should all be a bit more patient, after all there are ways of doing business!

I want us to be nasty and horrible. We should be aiming to be one of the most hated teams in the land.... :winkold:

The whole Randy's jet is in Madrid stemmed from someone saying he's gone there to talk to manager with prem experience. To me, it's a joke about Mourinho, so, Randy isn't in Madrid??

Isn't Martinez from Madrid? He has just come back from Barbados so could well now be with family there. Or is that too logical?

The whole Randy's jet is in Madrid stemmed from someone saying he's gone there to talk to manager with prem experience. To me, it's a joke about Mourinho, so, Randy isn't in Madrid??

If hes interviewing, then i imagine hes still here. I know he has a private jet, but he would need the bloody Tardis if he were everywhere people say he is! :lol:

I tell u what, what a bloke dave whelan is, and if u hear the things he has to say about avfc then maybe we should all be a bit more patient, after all there are ways of doing business!

Yep and Leeds said the same when we signed Delph.

Isn't Martinez from Madrid? He has just come back from Barbados so could well now be with family there. Or is that too logical?

Though Whelan is in Wigan, and im sure he said he will be meeting Martinez later??????

I want us to be nasty and horrible. We should be aiming to be one of the most hated teams in the land.... :winkold:

I think VT fans might achieve that goal on our own without the aid of the club if we can keep this ammount of vitriol flowing for a couple of days! :lol: I'm going to chill with a strawberry mivvi.

Just listened to Whelan on SSN.. makes me proud when he talks about Villa like that (Randy too), great guy.

Whelan is oldschool, much like Randy. He appreciated things being done in the correct manner, especially business. Say what you want about how long all this is taking but the guy (Randy) clearly has alot of integrity.

Give me Randy over a horrible wretch like Daniel Levy any day of the week....

The plane in Madrid thing wasn't genuine but his plane apparently did leave BHX this morning.

Nobody knows where it went but if you ask me it docked at Randy's Star Destroyer 100 miles over the Indian Ocean.