Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

How, in 2014, can some people not know that self-service checkouts works by weighing the items as you bag them? A guy in Tesco earlier had his child stood in the bagging area, looking confused as to why it was calling for assistance.

• Like 1

Fun fact: up until about a year ago I thought Skrillex was called Skillrex. It must be the consequence of hitting thirty. I remember laughing heartily at a then early-thirties colleague a while back when she thought Chase and Status was one guy called Jason Status.

• Like 2

Fun fact: up until about a year ago I thought Skrillex was called Skillrex. It must be the consequence of hitting thirty. I remember laughing heartily at a then early-thirties colleague a while back when she thought Chase and Status was one guy called Jason Status.

Wait until you hit 50. Then you won't have heard of any of those 

• Like 1

Oh, so even youngsters of fifty haven't heard of them, either? I feel better now.
  • Like 1

Oh, so even youngsters of fifty haven't heard of them, either? I feel better now.

I've heard of them but never knowingly heard their 'music'.

I understand this Skrillex character just plays some noise off of his MacBook?

I want it dad's way?

That doesn't sound wrong at all. I bet you got some right funny looks at school.

Nah I never sang it in primary, only at home until my sister started laughing at me

She was right to laugh at you, regardless of the incorrect lyric.

• Like 2

How, in 2014, can some people not know that self-service checkouts works by weighing the items as you bag them? A guy in Tesco earlier had his child stood in the bagging area, looking confused as to why it was calling for assistance.

I refuse to use them. Putting people out of work! We should destroy all of them

• Like 4

Â