Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aston Villa to activate €15 million release clause in Andre Villas-Boas' contract and confirm his appointment by the end of the week!

I may be under the influence of cannabis and other illegal substances

But Randy should put a cheeky bid in for him, you never know if you don't try eh! :winkold:

I do not know how much I would read into the Sky Italia news feed that people are translating into Ancelotti refusing us.

ASTON VILLA, SMENTITI I CONTATTI CON HUGHES CARLO ANCELOTTI HA RIFIUTATO L’INCARICO

While that can be one of the translations...another can be that rifiutato means deny as well in Italian. Feel free to challenge that if your a fluent speaker of the language. Either way, I do not think Ancelotti has turned us down just yet.

I speak fluent Italian and can confirm that says "Ancelotti will be Villa manager and the Midlands club will keep Young, Downing plus be given £100m to spend this summer".

Aston Villa to activate €15 million release clause in Andre Villas-Boas' contract and confirm his appointment by the end of the week!

I may be under the influence of cannabis and other illegal substances

But Randy should put a cheeky bid in for him, you never if you don't try eh! :winkold:

It would be a match made in heaven to have Villa managing Villa with Villa up front :D .

I do not know how much I would read into the Sky Italia news feed that people are translating into Ancelotti refusing us.

ASTON VILLA, SMENTITI I CONTATTI CON HUGHES CARLO ANCELOTTI HA RIFIUTATO L’INCARICO

While that can be one of the translations...another can be that rifiutato means deny as well in Italian. Feel free to challenge that if your a fluent speaker of the language. Either way, I do not think Ancelotti has turned us down just yet.

I speak fluent Italian and can confirm that says "Ancelotti will be Villa manager and the Midlands club will keep Young, Downing plus be given £100m to spend this summer".

good enough for me. and your avatar proves you are a one to be trusted.

Google Translate

ASTON VILLA, denied CONTACTS WITH HUGHES Carlo Ancelotti refuse the assignment

I think that translation means aston villa deny contact with mark hughes and Ancelotti, dunno the end bit :lol:

this is how i read it

also the reports of us not being interested in Hughes is only sky sources understand