Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

I can imagine now, everybody getting excited over Ancelotti, it seems a dead certain he's coming then a newsflash on the Villa site shows McClren holding the Villa shirt up. Wouldn't put i past us after the past 12 months, it's been a crazy year!

lol

stop it .

i could actually see that happening :puke:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can imagine now, everybody getting excited over Ancelotti, it seems a dead certain he's coming then a newsflash on the Villa site shows McClren holding the Villa shirt up. Wouldn't put i past us after the past 12 months, it's been a crazy year!

Would McClaren actually be a bad shout though?

I mean the club is always going on about wanting to increase revenue, sales of Villa branded umbrellas would go through the roof if we appointed him!

5 live said we contacted fulham to let them know we aren't interested in Hughes.

Carlos looking more likely.

Would certainly show they want to step up and are listening to fans.

We all wanted a big name, not necessarily English someone who has won trophies.

I reckon we will have someone in the next 10 days. The list is getting whittled quicker than it was for houllier

10 days? We need someone in the next 10 hours more like!

Sadly..... THIS. :cry:

Would McClaren actually be a bad shout though?

I mean the club is always going on about wanting to increase revenue, sales of Villa branded umbrellas would go through the roof if we appointed him!

The sale of ASHton Villa branded umbrellas you mean..... :winkold:

At least we'd get to see the new shirt and sponsor. :winkold:

5 live said we contacted fulham to let them know we aren't interested in Hughes.

i dont get this

hughes is out of contract right now since he didnt take the option for a second year at fulham, why would we contact them?

i dont get this

hughes is out of contract right now since he didnt take the option for a second year at fulham, why would we contact them?

Showing another club a bit of respect by telling them we don't want their manager so there's no need for them to worry.

Repeat after me.

They would not be stupid enough to appoint McClaren. They would not be stupid enough to appoint McClaren. They would not be stupid enough to appoint McClaren. They would not be stupid enough to appoint McClaren. They would not be stupid enough to appoint McClaren. They would not be stupid enough to appoint McClaren. They would not be stupid enough to appoint McClaren. They would not be stupid enough to appoint McClaren. Or Curbishley.

god you better hope they dont appoint him pilchard after that! :lol:

i dont get this

Showing another club a bit of respect by telling them we don't want their manager so there's no need for them to worry.

he's not their manager

he's out of contract

i dont get this

I dont think this is quite true. I believe he has a get out clause and a move would still initiate compensation. Apologies if this is wrong cant remember where I got it from.

i dont get this

Because we are not a football club run by a bunch of clearing in the woods and Randy actually has a bit of honesty and integrity about him.