Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good half, we look confident and a lot fitter then WBA.

I was very pleased with how we kept the ball at the end of the half, in the past we'd have given it away and conceded like we did v Blackpool at VP.

Keep this up Villa.

NRC off please. Why MON did not play Luke Young ever is a shocker, he aways puts in a shift, strong on the wing!

You must be joking. He is by far the most productive of our two CM'ers. Has Petrov done anything remotely productive in that first half. Stan off for Delph/Makoun (not sure who's on the bench).

NRC has got to be the worst CM I've seen play for the Villa in possession of the ball. His choice of pass is poor, and even if it reaches the intended plyer it is usually behind them or poorly paced.

WTF are you talking about NRC is the best player on the pitch. He's been everywhere. Everyone has been guilty of misplaced passes. Petrov has made one great pass and the rest have been hospital passes.

NRC played great fast ball from outside our box that put us on a good counter. Do you just hate NRC?

well NRC has been utter shit, pretty much ALL passes to them came from NRC. **** slow motion today, normally he is everywhere but today he is giving it away all over the pitch mainly in our own half within 30 yards of the goals.

it HAS to be NRC off at half time, i would also swap young and downing, as predicted shorey is slow but downing keeps checking back, young should be able to go past him, who knows it may help him remember how to do it becasue today he has been pretty pedestrian to say the least.

delph on for me, the only problem is what happens after 60 mins when petrov tires? this is the only reason i think NRC may stay on the pitch.

back 5 been decent, petrov decent downing decent young and NRC ok to poor benty and gabby not working.

young is drifting far too much into the middle and looking to lay the ball off instead of going to the line or crossing it or beating a play, he seems to think he is a midfield play maker?

well he isnt and if he wants to look at the work rate of messi then by all means look but dont start thinking you are him.

i would like to have seen bents 'goal' again i think it is a lot closer than the shit camera man and utterly shit director who keeps picking the wrong cameras and angles for the action, then despite showing petrovs half shot 9 times where nothing came of it, not one repla on bentys goal to see if it were actually off side.

my view is not great but it looked pretty close to me.

NRC off please. Why MON did not play Luke Young ever is a shocker, he aways puts in a shift, strong on the wing!

You must be joking. He is by far the most productive of our two CM'ers. Has Petrov done anything remotely productive in that first half. Stan off for Delph/Makoun (not sure who's on the bench).

I'm with you BB.

NRC has been winning balls all over the place, he's also placed a few decent passes.

He hasn't been as creative as Makoun but I think he's been far from bad. I haven't seen much of Petrov, maybe that's why we're noticing NRC's misplaced passes more - because he has more of the ball and is getting himself around more?