dudevillaisnice

Phil Neville anyone?

OK. Guess not.

I listed him in my little collection of 'admirable mentions'.

Not the most fashionable of players but he does the job he's put in the team to do.

You don't become a Premiership captain by being shite.

Phil Neville is one of my most hated players ever.

He was the epitome of "in the england team because he plays for the big 4" when he was at Utd (that mantle has been taken up by Wes Brown now)

Hate the word removed

Phil Neville is one of my most hated players ever.

He was the epitome of "in the england team because he plays for the big 4" when he was at Utd (that mantle has been taken up by Wes Brown now)

Hate the word removed

HA ha ha, as I was reading that I was thinking ....Wes Brown..... then you said it!!!!

Brilliant.

I can't knock him off the pitch though. He has raised £16million so far, out of a target of £20million for some hospitals in Manchester over the last few years.

Fair play to the guy for that.

Cahill is very good although I have a good feeling Sidwell will become a Cahill type, arriving late in the box and scoring goals as he's already done so far.

Arteta's been quite poor this season tbh from what I've seen as has Lescott of course.

Yak is a goal machine but dosen't do much else so I'd probably stick with Carew. I do think Saha is a very good striker but obviously fitness issues are a problem.

Probably still haven't really replace Carsley although Fellani seems to be imrpviong. And they're not as convincing playing 4-4-2 either imo as Cahill can't get as forward much.

How the fook is this up to 9 pages already?

I can't think of many more boring, undistinguishable teams than the BlooScouse

Spot on Rob. Very over rated side.

I think most people rate them as a top 6 side, possibly top 8, which they have been consistently.

I don't think anyone really rates them as a top 4 team, which is really the only way they can be overrated?!

Richard, one man team, overrated?! Do you just hate them?

Â