Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

Sort Benteke out first, then decide on bent. I wpuldnt want to start the season with the our front line minus Benteke, Bent would be worth far more to us than 6m in those circumstances.

Plus with more service coming from the midfield/ defense our game plan may change from lumping it up the field from Guzan to Benteke.

Because we really do just play the 'lump it to Benteke' way don't we?!

Actually, for a couple of months of the season, all we seemed to do was play a diagonal ball to an offside and isolated Benteke. Me and my mate made a drinking game out of it. Got absolutely **** smashed!

• Like 1

Sort Benteke out first, then decide on bent. I wpuldnt want to start the season with the our front line minus Benteke, Bent would be worth far more to us than 6m in those circumstances.

Plus with more service coming from the midfield/ defense our game plan may change from lumping it up the field from Guzan to Benteke.

Because we really do just play the 'lump it to Benteke' way don't we?!

Well 2 months from 9 suggests a minority! Fair play though for making good use of it ;)

Actually, for a couple of months of the season, all we seemed to do was play a diagonal ball to an offside and isolated Benteke. Me and my mate made a drinking game out of it. Got absolutely **** smashed!

if we lose tekkers, we need to keep bent, its one or the other, i think bent can fit into the system, as long as hes still getting balls from the wings (whether it be downing and young or gabby and andi) he still shouldnt have a problem finding the net, even at 29, just look at super kevin phillips

if we lose tekkers, we need to keep bent, its one or the other, i think bent can fit into the system, as long as hes still getting balls from the wings (whether it be downing and young or gabby and andi) he still shouldnt have a problem finding the net, even at 29, just look at super kevin phillips

He doesn't fit the system at all. We have not got time for a 1 dimensional striker!

• Like 1

Bent will go?

Only if someone pays him what he wants, otherwise we're bloody stuck with him!

I think he will go.. I also think there are clubs out there that will pay his wages.

If not here, abroad and I can see him going abroad too.

That said I think a PL club will have him.

He doesn't fit the system at all. We have not got time for a 1 dimensional striker!

Interestingly enough, perhaps the system needs a change? Seeing as it failed miserably last season?

Interestingly enough, perhaps the system needs a change? Seeing as it failed miserably last season?

Did you hibernate the last three months?

Honestly don't think Bent will go to Newcastle, he's recently married Ridgewell's ex which will bound to add a few more complications.

Can you please explain this to me? Have I missed Ridgewell joining Newcastle?

Let me explain, Ridgwell has two kids with his ex, it may cause complications if the now Mrs Bent decides to uproot there children to Newcastle.

Bent will go?Only if someone pays him what he wants, otherwise we're bloody stuck with him!

I can think of a lot worse players I'd rather be stuck with.

I suppose starting the game with 10 men is useful, he is also useless in our current system as it involves all players being able to play football rather than just being able to score goals.

Honestly don't think Bent will go to Newcastle, he's recently married Ridgewell's ex which will bound to add a few more complications.

Can you please explain this to me? Have I missed Ridgewell joining Newcastle?

Let me explain, Ridgwell has two kids with his ex, it may cause complications if the now Mrs Bent decides to uproot there children to Newcastle.

I'm sure he'll get over it.

I've no problem with Bent, but a £70,000 pw contract is too much, especially to sit on the bench. He needs first team action so hopefully he'll be flexible on the £7M pounds we owe him.

• Like 1

Because it worked so well when we played to Bent's strengths 

I would like to express my appreciation to Darren Bent for his singlehandedly keeping us up the season we bought him, for his contributions since, and the professional way he's gone about his business since effectively being frozen out of the side this past season. 

• Like 2

Â