Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not good enough.

Time for one of Houllier's magical half time teamtalks.

We should be winning and would be if Halsey wasnt such a word removed. Leading 2-1 away would be great and a very good half. As it is, it's 1-1 and they haven't properly threatened in my opinon since the first 20 minutes. Since then its been all us.

They could (and should) have been 3 up by then. A decent team would have buried us by now. Easy to see why we are where we are. We've been lucky the last 3 games in that we've played a threadbare Everton side who could barely put out a first XI and didn't have one senior player on their bench, Newcastle who were also missing key players and now West Ham without their talisman. The lack of cohesion in our team between players is quite frightening. I don't think I've ever seen a Villa side give the ball away so cheaply and make so many mistakes on and off the ball.

We've not played brilliantly, but they haven't threatened despite us always seeming to give the ball away. Let's **** bury them.

So he made a judgement on it then - just like when he said Bent "fouled" the West Ham defender.

It doesn't make either judgement right or wrong.

Yes it does. :?

Or wait, Houllier makes a judgement on his team, doesn't make him right or wrong?....but, wait. You tell us how wrong he gets it? it's his judgement... :lol:

well so far 5 players have been shit

friedel - **** hell **** face what the **** are you doing? new name dracula as you are scared of crosses.

collins- let cole and keane through time after time

dunne - same as collins but also lucky to be on the pitch

NRC - normally does well but jesus christ, about 70% off his posession has been given to the opponents

heskey - my word, utter shit so far, 1 deflected tackle which i will generously give him as a contribution towards our goal but the touch of a rapist and the speed of stephen hawkins with a flat battery

heskey off for delph / gabby

nrc off for makoun

and give the 2 centre backs a **** slap

darren bent has been **** awesome, luke young very good

the rest have been average

Makoun on for Reo-Coker.

and given it 10....then either Albrighton or Gabby on for Heskey. I'd say Albrighton personally, I don't think there is much room in behind West Ham but when you run at them, they look shit.

Exactly the same as I was thinking.

How on earth does it take an experienced central defensive pairing 20 minutes to decide who will mark Carlton Cole? Awful stuff.

NRC - I think the crowd is getting to him. Very poor so far.

On the upside, Bent always looks like scoring, we are ok going forward and thank goodness Petrov knows how to put a foot on the ball and settle things down.