James Collins

AngelGabriel

Yep agree with all of that - Collins has been outstanding since Dunne has been injured. Not sure why but it seems to be the case

Because Dunne is a liability as I've been saying for over 12 months.

He has been the biggest (literally at times) problem in our side since the departure of O'Neill and perhaps for the 3 or 4 months before he went.

I thought you preferred Dunne over Collins?

Yep agree with all of that - Collins has been outstanding since Dunne has been injured. Not sure why but it seems to be the case

He has been the biggest (literally at times) problem in our side since the departure of O'Neill and perhaps for the 3 or 4 months before he went.

Then you thought wrong.

Then you thought wrong.

oh ok

Now I'm not real fan of Dunne, far from it in fact but I couldn't make a case for Dunne being dropped over Collins sadly though it wouldn't actually surprise me.

Then you thought wrong.

oh ok

Now I'm not real fan of Dunne, far from it in fact but I couldn't make a case for Dunne being dropped over Collins sadly though it wouldn't actually surprise me.

So because at the time I posted that Collins was in worse form than Dunne I must automatically prefer Collins as a player? What an odd conclusion.

I could find plenty of my posts offering my thought on Dunne, Many of which were saying how I thought him getting injured was the best thing that could happen to us. So many in fact I was accused by another poster of having a personal dislike for Dunne!

The fact I say "I'm not a big fan, far from it" and "sadly" kind of makes my views on Dunne quite obvious.

But don't let any of that get in your way of trying to score points.

Then you thought wrong.

oh ok

So because at the time I posted that Collins was in worse form than Dunne I must automatically prefer Collins as a player? What an odd conclusion.

I could find plenty of my posts offering my thought on Dunne, Many of which were saying how I thought him getting injured was the best thing that could happen to us. So many in fact I was accused by another poster of having a personal dislike for Dunne!

The fact I say "I'm not a big fan, far from it" and "sadly" kind of makes my views on Dunne quite obvious.

Why do you always get so defensive and what are you babbling about scoring points? I really couldnt give a **** whether you contradict yourself. I also didnt know we had a league table on here to score points. I just asked you a question, as I was interested to your point of view and it changing but you came back with a typical ambivalent and blunt answer.

Then you thought wrong.

oh ok

Why do you always get so defensive and what are you babbling about scoring points? I really couldnt give a **** whether you contradict yourself. I also didnt know we had a league table on here to score points. I just asked you a question, as I was interested to your point of view and it changing but you came back with a typical ambivalent and blunt answer.

I haven't contradicted myself that is the point. My initial post wasn't being defensive I answered your question I just didn't elaborate. You then tried to imply I was lying with your response so don't get upset when I respond and tell you your conclusions are wrong.

I haven't contradicted myself that is the point. My initial post wasn't being defensive I answered your question I just didn't elaborate. You then tried to imply I was lying with your response so don't get upset when I respond and tell you your conclusions are wrong.

Ha ha ha you really have a very high opinion of yourself if you think i'd get upset over your posts or answers.

I never tried to imply you were lying at all, I think trying to second guess what someone is suggesting is against site rules, or has that changed for today?

Again, as its so difficult for you to get, I was just interested in to why you had changed your mind. You said you had never thought Dunne was better but this is not the case.

But do you know what Trent it really doesnt matter.

No doubt you'll want the last word - enjoy.

I follow James Nursery on twitter(mirror writer), he seemed to have a very low opinion of Collins, said in the week that Collins form had improved(it has) and that it was a commendable effort but he said he very much thought Collins was either playing for a move or a new contract.

Neither would surprise me, I only hope his turn around is due to him actually being the senior CB and he finally realised he'd better start acting like one.

I'd sell Collins and buy Scott Dann.

I wouldn't, he has been absolute dog s**te at Blackburn this season. Blackburn fans been saying he has been a waste of money. I thought Johnson and Dann were decent at Blues, but they have both been dire since they have been separated.

I'd sell Collins and buy Scott Dann.

I wouldn't, he has been absolute dog s**te at Blackburn this season. Blackburn fans been saying he has been a waste of money. I thought Johnson and Dann were decent at Blues, but they have both been dire since they have been separated.

No cast offs tainted by the stench of small heath please (apart from that Redmond fella, he has potential).

For what it's worth, I feel that both Collins and Dunne are shite and have been part of the problem since MONs departure.

Dunne has always been a liability, and has masked this by having one great season under MON and a smattering of good appearances since. Plus the fact that's a knob by all accounts, and his stupid wages, I see no reason to keep him. I know people will quote multiple Dunne performances to 'prove me wrong', but as I say this is my own opinion.

As for Collins, Ive never been a fan. Seems to be a Championship quality defender at best. I've lost track of the amount of times the 'hoofmeister' has dove in for a tackle on the half way line, for the opposition to then slip the all into the vast empty space left by Collins and we then concede.

Personally, I'd be happy to see the back of both of them. If we were to replace them, I'd be keen to look at Dunk from Brighton and Turner from Cardiff. Plus we've got Baker coming through. If we could get a good experienced centre back in the summer, I'd be very happy, but I can't quite see who we could get.

Â