Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

This is going just the way I predicted. We are knocking it around wel but haven't created any chances of note and then go and make a mistake that will cost us the game.

Is there a way back?

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17th and the next four are:

Sun 10 16:00 H Newcastle United PREM

Sat 16 15:00 A West Ham United PREM

Sat 23 15:00 H Stoke City PREM

Sat 30 15:00 A West Bromwich Albion

Probably take 3 points from these games, not optimistic that we will stay up.

Ginger clown and a keeper that is inept are not helping.

Arguably our best defender sat on the bench great hey?

Stop all this blaming houllier every time. Can we not see the palyers are not playing good enough, At the moment he can do nothing else. Footballers should not lose passion when staring at relegation and on 50k plus a week. If we dont win this with Evertons reserves I am resovled to blaming the players 60-40! UTV comon!!!!!!

Haha! Look at me getting all witch-hunted! :D

We've looked fine today apart from our defenders falling over/being out of position/gifting it to the opposition/being too slow. I know it's results that matter and I fear that we're going down, I really do, but individually our central defence has been absolute pony whereas our midfield and attack haven't.

And Friedel should've saved that goal too. He's too old.

I'm not even surprised anymore.

I'm not even disappointed when we concede, I expect it and accept it. Houllier has sucked the passion and life out of this club.

Exactly how I felt. I didn't even swear or anything, I think an eyebrow may have raised but that was about it.

This. :(

Same here :(

I'm not even surprised anymore.

I'm not even disappointed when we concede, I expect it and accept it. Houllier has sucked the passion and life out of this club.

Exactly how I felt. I didn't even swear or anything, I think an eyebrow may have raised but that was about it.

This. :(

I'm with you, no surprise at all

Can't see how we can come back from this. I'm switching off and preparing for a lovely trip to Burnley next season.

When the board could have acted they didn't and now we are going down.

Albrighton on for Bent please, hes not offered anything and not what we want in this game. We need pace, get Young behind Gabby with Downing and Albrighton on the wings.

Have we not been saying for 6 months that this does not work?

Well so far Bent has offered nothing, NRC has been completely out battled, Collins his usual useless self and Walker is trying to assist the wrong team. Why Carlos isn't picked i'll never know and would like to see Delph is for NRC and Albrighton in if we still chasing this game around 60 minutes mark.

Haha! Look at me getting all witch-hunted! :D

I think people were just replying to you.

And Friedel should've saved that goal too. He's too old.

On the other hand, he made too very decent saves in the first ten minutes.