Next Villa manager (Poll added)

Richard

Who do you want to manage Villa next season?  

383 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to manage Villa next season?

• G.Houllier (w/ G.Mac as #2)
    • G.Houllier (with a new #2)
    • D.Moyes
    • M.Jol
    • M.Hughes
    • P.Lambert
    • S.Allardyce
    • O.Coyle
    • R.Benitez
    • Someone else (specify)

Unless Chandler's have taken their eye off the ball and this would be a rare occurrence

I signed up with Chandler (from paddypower) specifically because they took their eye off the ball and were very slow in updating the odds on a particular bet. They do seem to drag their heels sometimes.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless Chandler's have taken their eye off the ball and this would be a rare occurrence

I signed up with Chandler (from paddypower) specifically because they took their eye off the ball and were very slow in updating the odds on a particular bet. They do seem to drag their heels sometimes.

Yes it happens. There was a time when Chandler's were as sharp as a knife.

I'd still be sceptical about the news of Moyes, as much as I'd welcome it.

Yes it happens. There was a time when Chandler's were as sharp as a knife.

I'd still be sceptical about the news of Moyes, as much as I'd welcome it.

It also helps that their odds, by and large, are far better than Paddypower's are.

well on the plus side it turns out I already have an account with Victor Chandler ..and it' sitting on £261.36 which was my winnings on a double I made a few years ago ( Ancelotti to be new Chelsea manager & B Rodgers top be new Reading manager) as I was giving some in the know info on both appointments :-)

shall I stick the whole lot on Moyes ?

'Houllier personally contacted David Moyes to explain Aston Villa 'project'. Moyes in advanced talks with owner Lerner - announcement soon'

I hope its true just so my signature comes true :D:D:D

A promise is a promise, regardless if its a season late, plus after this year, the fans could do with a good giggle :winkold:

well on the plus side it turns out I already have an account with Victor Chandler ..and it' sitting on £261.36 which was my winnings on a double I made a few years ago ( Ancelotti to be new Chelsea manager & B Rodgers top be new Reading manager) as I was giving some in the know info on both appointments :-)

i wouldnt go that far but a cheeky £20 at 12/1 wouldnt be a bad bet.

Also if the odds are good a £10 on MoN for the West Spam job may pay off, not that i know anything.

You had £261 sitting there doing nothing and you only just noticed? If I have 50p in an account somewhere I know about it and I'll never forget.

I would stick money on it, however I have learned my lesson since putting £100 on Adam joining Villa in jan....

:D you muppet!

Think those odds are historical - they haven't moved much for 3 weeks. They are probably the bookies best guess with no real money being placed.

In order of probability I would still say it most likely from

Benitez

Hughes

Moyes

Jol

then we move onto

Ancelotti

Allardyce

Coyle

Lambert

McLeish

and you only just noticed?

I remembered putting the bet on but couldn't remember who with :-) or should that be :oops:

I did it once before with Baros to be top scorer in Euro 2004 , the company got bought out by skybet so I logged onto the new account a few years later to find a nice surprise :-)

needless to say I seem to impulse on-line bet :-)

and you only just noticed?

I remembered putting the bet on but couldn't remember who with :-) or should that be :oops:

I did it once before with Baros to be top scorer in Euro 2004 , the company got bought out by skybet so I logged onto the new account a few years later to find a nice surprise :-)

needless to say I seem to impulse on-line bet :-)

I had that bet, was something around 50/1, i didnt forget though.

Houllier to move upstairs and get the players in.

Moyes to be the manager of the squad and pick the team.

GMac to leave and go cause havoc somewhere else, preferably at Lpool or a relegated SHA

I'd question the board if they have Allardyce on the shortlist

Agreed, even thinking about appointing him shows a lack of ambition IMO

I'd rather Allardyce on the shortlist than Ranieri.